Chapter 5 ~ Her Crime and The Choice

okIe doKie Les GO iNto the chApter

ALSO And This chapter is in 2 parts, oNe is the remaining part of Volpina Her Crime, the other half is the part on where I left off, The Choice.

Next chapter will be the end of Volpina's past, and then go back into real time on where I left off

Previously...

"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE WORKING FOR THE AKUMAS!" I shouted, Her eyes were wide open, she lowered her head, and pulled out a gun aiming straight at me.

"And who's going to believe you when your dead?" She laughed.

I didn't have any weapons or my suit, I know Hand and Hand Combat but I was never good at it! I'm screwed.

———
Chapter 5 1/2 : Her Crime
Marinette's P.O.V
"We will" A voice spoke behind me, I turned around to see the gang behind me all armed and ready. I smiled as I saw Adrien beside me.

"Morning princess" he smiled.

"Why are you doing this Volpina?"Alya asked getting her phone out.

"It's simple, I'm a spy from the Akumas, in order to take Hawkmoth down we must take one of his bests, Lady misfortune and Chat Blanc, Since I wouldn't be able to get close to Chat, the master decided we should take down Lady Misfortune. Since she had such a connection with Chat of course, he would do anything to protect his partner." She continued

"Our plan was to mess with Marinette, take her things make the people she loved lose their trust, push them away. I would make them trust me instead of her, I would kidnap Marinette and let Chat and the rest come, including Hawkmoth. We would then sign a contract, If our gang merged with your gang we will let her go, if you don't we kill her right on the spot."

Silence surrounded the room.

"Thats fucking bullshit." Adrien said, breaking the silence. "We would never believe in you, you liar." Alya replied.

Lila just laughed. "Not at first but over time you would have, now excuse me I have guns and knives to bring"

Lila kicked the glass of Marinettes room, Shattering it. I grabbed chat's gun and loaded it, pulling back the trigger.

"Return my knives and guns, and you will see tomorrow, if you don't, I'll make your death is worse than hell itself." I said in a psychotic tone.

Lila turned around to see my expression.

My expression was cold and lifeless, my eyes glistened like fire ready to cause havoc.

Lila's Face was shocked and afraid, she was afraid. She looked like the sheep before it gets eaten by the wolf.

"You wouldn't dare, now would you? Hawkmoth wouldn't be happy if you killed a recruit" she smirked. "Hawkmoth doesn't care how many people I kill or who it, The only time he would care was if it was himself who is in danger." I replied.

I let go of the trigger, watching Lila get hit in the shoulder. She let go of the ba* and screamed in pain, she then fell out of the window.

Most of the gang went to look if she was still there, I didn't nor did Adrien. Adrien just hugged me, I rolled my eyes and smiled.