Chapter 3 ~ Broken and Bullied *A Little Graphic!*

• Dedicated to those who misunderstood

Chapter 3

Broken and Bullied

Ash ran frantically away from Zach’s room. He didn’t know what was going on but being so close to someone in that way was impossible. The fear that ran through him made him break out into a cold sweat and he held back a scream.

A replay of his first day recurred and he found himself colliding with a hard chest and falling backwards, only this time the face that greeted him wasn’t a scary red headed rebel and he would have rather it be a scary rebel or even a serial killer than who it really was.

“Ash, what is the matter,” His uncle wrapped him into a warm hug and he forced himself to stay still and not begin screaming hysterically. “Why don’t you come with me?” His uncle didn’t wait for a reply and pulled Ash along to his office.

Ash wasn’t in the state of mind where he had the energy to resist he just wanted this all to be over. Without being asked he began slipping off his top. His uncle began to unbutton Ash’s jeans and slip them down.

Had his uncle not been whispering in his ear Ash would have heard the quiet gasp outside the door…

His uncle brought him closer and began to replace Zach’s scent with his own.  Ash lay limp in his arms and let his uncle bend him any which way. He was to broken to fight anymore it hurt more that way.

***

Ash walked through the hallway surrounded by whispers. A body shoved him into the wall and instead of saying sorry they called him a whore and walked on. He experienced similar events throughout the day and was puzzled and depressed because of it, the night before had been bad enough without school problems on top.

He sat down in his first class and waited for Zach to sit by him, after a few minutes he realised his friend was sitting across the room and blatantly ignoring him. He realised that Zach might have been mad about the kiss but he didn’t think Zach would blatantly ignore him like this and that didn’t explain everyone else’s behaviour!

The day went on and after three attempts at speaking to Zach he gave up and walked silently around the school being hit every once in a while. At lunch a girl ‘accidently’ tripped and spilled her food all over Ash. He sat there and saw Zach smirking at him. Ash stared helplessly and broke out into sobs before running away and hiding in a storage closet. After an hour he dragged himself out and walked to the changing rooms for P.E. He couldn’t change with the other boy’s or they would see the scars but all the emotions swirling in his head made him completely forget and he began changing with everyone. Once his top was off he realised every eye in the room was on him. He shivered nervously and covered himself as best as he could with the material in his hand.

“Ohh the mute slut likes it rough” A voice laughed and soon the whole class were throwing cruel jokes at him. Ash backed into a corner shaking and panicking. He found it hard to breath and all the noise was too much he just wanted it all to stop!

“Awh poor whore is scared” Another boy laughed and ruffled the hunched figures hair. Ash began to feel light headed, his breathing was all over the place and he was about to be sick. What was happening!?

No one helped him they all just laughed and kicked him until the teacher called for everyone to come to the field. Ash tried to move but his legs were like jelly and his panic was just getting worse. The light-headedness consumed him and after a while he blacked out, even if only for a few minutes. When he opened his eyes he was feeling weak and couldn’t move. His breath was more controlled but still a little ragged…

***

Zach inhaled the joint and giggled as his friends asked each other odd questions, he forgot all about his problems and was having a competition with some punk to see who walked the straightest. He failed miserably and ended up wobbling in a whole other direction. He forgot about how Ash had betrayed him, he forgot about what he had seen. He forgot it to the point where he didn’t put two and two together and realise that perhaps, just perhaps, Ash wasn’t the one in the wrong…

***

Three day’s went by and the torment, along with his uncle, got worse every single hell filled day. Zach continued to ignore Ash and the hate continued. On the second day Ash was beaten up and had his money stolen. On the third he was shoved in a locker after both being beaten and robbed and today the school decided he was trash and shoved his head in a bin and was made to eat a dirty old half chewed banana. Ash was left shivering and retching in a toilet where the group of bullies had decided it best to clean ‘scum like him’. He didn’t bother moving until his uncle spammed his phone with text’s at around 9pm.

What had he done to deserve this? He wasn’t one who had never thought of dying before but he wasn’t what you would call suicidal, sure he wanted to die but he knew life got better and was never planning on doing it but he was seriously reconsidering that as his uncle knocked on the cubical door.

“Ash, I know you’re in there I can see your feet” His uncles hungry voice drifted through the door and Ash waited while his uncle unlocked it from the other side using a coin or something. His uncle gasped when he saw Ash covered in now dried toilet water and bits of indescribable rubbish.

“What happened baby!?”

Ash shivered as his uncle called him by a horrendous pet name and didn’t reply. Had he been watching his uncle he would have seen a smirk curl onto his face perversely accompanied by dangerously lust filled eyes.

“Let’s make it all better lil boy” His uncle’s hand moved to Ash’s blonde hair and picked out a piece of paper before ruffling it a little. He brought Ash’s head closer to his crotch and waited…

***

Ash washed the liquid’s staining his face off before stumbling out the bathroom with his uncle five steps behind. He was walked back to his room by his uncle who forced a kiss goodbye in the hallway and strolled off.

Ash shakily unlocked his room and stumbled inside. He didn’t make it past the welcome mat before a hand grabbed his mouth and pulled him back.

“Don’t scream fag” A voice hissed. Fear filled Ash and he nodded shakily. He had no idea what the hell was going on so when the hand on his mouth dropped it took all his will power not to scream. Two hands pushed him onto the bed and he forced himself over to look at his captor. He let out a quiet scream when he saw the group of ruthless boy’s who quickly silenced him with a glare.

A tall punk guy who Ash had seen around Zach was leaning over grinning at him and three other people were standing behind him smirking.

“Well well well, we didn’t think the rumour was true but you really are whoring yourself out!”

The punk Ash believed to be called Pedro was licking his lips hungrily.

“Wah…? I… I’m not!!” Ash protested. The group laughed.

“Listen we will pay don’t worry” One of Pedro’s mates threw a bundle of cash at Ash; it flittered around and landed on Ash’s body. Ash tried to say no but a fist pounded into his stomach and silenced him.

“We’ve paid so keep your trap shut, unless we want it open, if you see where I'm coming from” Pedro winked while Ash grabbed his chest and shook fearfully. Hands ripped and tore his clothes. They touched his chest and rubbed his sweating skin. He sobbed and mumbled no again and again until a hand shoved some ripped material into his blithering mouth.  After a few punches and threats Ash silenced and sobbed into his pillow as the boys viciously attacked him.

Hours passed as bruises formed on top of bruised and so on. The boy’s finally left and Ash’s body went limp on stained and sullied mattress. He couldn’t stay in the room, he felt more violated there and he needed help. He needed someone. Anyone…

Zach.

The only person who flittered to his weak exhausted and depressed mind was him. It was a long shot but anything was better than this. He was too exhausted to move from the bed but a pained arm wandered around the floor searching for a phone. As he was about to faint his hand found its way to a cold metallic block. He pulled it up and forced his eyes open as he typed.

Help

His finger hit the send button as he fainted naked and bleeding on the bed….

________________________________________

A/N This is a little more graphic and the final chapter is coming up!