Epilogue

Zach watched the lights floating in his vision he was experiencing a high like never before, lights flew around the roof and the wind was creating a symphony in his ears. He had taken some of his roommate Pedro's 'happy' pills and even Pedro himself didn't know what they contained.

Below him on the roof stood a indescribable figure, Zach grinned at it not realising how familiar it was. The wind whipped up and he began hearing cats all around him and slipped back to his own world. He lay on the cold stone roof letting the lights flicker and the wind whistle until the come down began.
The comedown hit Zach hard and after clutching his head in pain for half an hour he drifted into a restless sleep.

***
"AAHHHHH SOMEONE HELP" an earth shattering scream filled Zach's ears causing him to jolt up in panic. His head whipped round the roof top in confusion. He could barely think through his headache but the scream continued and forced him up.

He dragged himself to the ledge to see what the hell was going on below muttering angrily as he stumbled. As the patio came into vision the first thing he noticed was the crowd gathering in a crescent formation, confused his eyes were drawn to the center and he froze. His breath stopped and his muscles stiffened. He couldn't see clearly from this height but he didn't need to he already knew...

***
Time spun by fast the ambulance came a few minutes after Zach reached the site. He shoved his way to the front hoping beyond reason that he was wrong but the evidence stood right in front of him. This was undeniably and indisputably Ash. He watched as the ambulance workers checked Ash's pulse. They ran some more tests until finally the medic shook their head to the other and took his radio out.
The noise had boiled down around Zach and he heard the medics words clearly
"This is 9877 calling from Licheon school we need the police out here and a death certificated organised... Male 15"
Ash's uncle started sobbing hysterically near Zach and Zach faced the reality, Ash was no whore this wasn't his doing which meant two things... One his uncle was a lying pedophile and two Pedro truly did hurt him. Zach couldn't believe it but the anger surged through his veins.

Without warning he began running at Ash's uncle his vision red. A blood curdling scream left his throat and he felt his fist collide with the shocked uncles stomach.
"This was you... You did this YOU KILLED HIM" He screamed as the medics and other staff ran towards him and hauled him of the old man. He continued screaming and struggling against the arms holding him in a fit of grief induced rage until finally he collapsed exhausted as the police entered the scene....

The end
_______________________

This is the epilogue and I may write a sequel in future I'm going to write a prequel about Zach before he went to boarding school
Ik the epilogue left a lot unexplained but I want room to grow if I do a sequel but a general over view is the police will do an investigation following the bruises on Ash I haven't decided the outcome but yesh I'm sorry he died but that was always what I wanted

Also I would dedicate this to phaniacliontoast but I don't know how xD so consider it an honorary dedication till I work it out