"Hyung, you know the reason why I show you that?" Jinyoung asked.

"What?" Jihoon asks back.

"Sohye loves to curse since kids but she is a good girl," Jinyoung explains to Jihoon a little bit about Sohye.

"Seriously?" Jihoon widened his eyes. "Yeah. One more thing, she does not hesitate to do these things up." Jinyoung said while showing middle finger up towards Jihoon.

Jihoon already opens his mouth can't believe it. Sohye he meets is too polite. Jinyoung laugh as puts his hands down.

"So, I think maybe Sohye have said something to Woojin or Woojin asked her something weird until make she said something. You know who Woojin, right? He didn't like people cursing especially at him."

Jinyoung said while looking back at the window. "Ahhh! I got it! I understand now! Hahaha! Jinyoung, I rather ship Sohye with Woojin. Rena has no jams." Jihoon said through his laughter.

+

Sohye's house,

"SOHYE!!!"

Both Kyulkyung and Yoojung call out Sohye as they saw something. Sohye who changes her outfit gets out of the bathroom quickly.

"What's happening?"

"Your neighbor is Jihoon?" Yoojung asks half-whisper. Sohye run goes to the window and saw Jihoon is reading a book on Jinyoung's desk.

Sohye burst into a laugh. Yoojung and Kyulkyung look at each other. "You so funny, kid. My neighbor is Jinyoung."  Sohye points up her index finger towards Jinyoung who is walking toward Jihoon.

"Really? So, lucky!" Yoojung said with a fit of jealousy. Sohye once again burst into a laugh. "Sohye, are you okay?" Kyulkyung asks as touches Sohye's forehead.

"I'm a fine dude. Don't be jealous. I must be jealous of both of you." Sohye said while walking away.

Yoojung and Kyulkyung look at each other. What did she mean by that?

+

•Sohye's pov•

"Sohye, we wait for you downstairs," Yoojung said as pull Kyulkyung and get out of my room. I feel a bit uncomfortable with the outfit I wear.

"What's the matter with this outfit? Whatever. I might be late!" I get out of my bedroom and was shocked when see Jaehwan pass me by.

"How my look?" Jaehwan asks while doing a posing. I make an 'okay' signal and went downstairs.

I saw many guests gathered around my mom while my father was with his friend. "There's my daughter!" Both of my mom and dad point towards me make all the guests there looked at me.

I smiled awkwardly. Yoojung runs toward me and pulls my hand. Thanks,  Yoojung for saving me. Both of us went outside and saw Jaehwan is gathered by a woman guest. Tch~

"Sohye, both of us want to get some food there. You want to come with me or let me get a portion of food for you?" Kyulkyung ask me. I ask them for taking my food since I'm so lazy to walk.

Suddenly, someone pulled me to go to someplace which is not full of people. I want to shout out but when the person who pulls me just now turns his face is the one who I hate the most. My mouth automatically locked up.

He pulls me closer to him with places his hand around my waist. Hell no!  Push him Sohye-ah! Sohye tried to push him but it doesn't work when he tightened up his hand around my waist.

"What are you doing? Get ur fucking ass back off me!" I cursed and that time I feel something warm on my lips. I widened my eyes. What? Does this jerk kiss me? My first kiss! 

I pull my mouth back and wipe my mouth up. How dare him? "How dare you, Park Woojin!" I said as trying to get out of his hug.

"You know why I kiss you? It's because your mouth is too nice to curse freely." Woojin said as pull me closer to him until my body can feel his body. My heart...  Remember,  Sohye. He has a girlfriend.

"It's up to me!  This is my mouth, not yours! Go take care of your bitch, not me!" This time I said while covering my mouth up.

"Tch~ I don't know why I care about you when you are cursed nowhere." He said half-whisper as his hand slowly went down to my thigh.

"What did--" My word got cut off when I heard the zip sound.

"You undone zip your skirt. Thanks for that show."He whispered in my ears before leaving me alone.

I-- forgot--- zip---

My eyes become big as I realize something. Damn! Show?  Please don't tell me-- he--saw--it---

"YAH!  PARK WOOJIN! YOU SUCH A BYUNTAE!" I yell out.

A piece of shit!

I HATE YOU PARK WOOJIN!  I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF I AM A GHOST. 

➿➿➿

Bahhahahahaha Woojin is pervent!
Guys, listen up. I love u guys damn much. Hejejehehe, wait for me at the next chapter.