-49-

Otd~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were currently in a small cafe that was right next to company building with Jungkook to eat breakfast together.

"We have practice today for the award show." Jungkook said as you nodded your head and told them that you also had practice today.

"I hope we do good, we're still rookies so it's crazy how popular we're getting." You said as he shook his head.

"I already knew you guys were going to be popular. Look at you guys! You're Variety! You're meant to be popular really fast!" Jungkook passionately explained as you couldn't help but smile ear to ear.

The two of you walked back to the building without a worry since taking the back way was easier for you guys not having a problem when holding hands. At first you were pretty hesitant since you were in the public, but once you saw how remote it was, you let him hold your hand.

"Are you going to do an epic dance break?" You asked while dancing their dance break from baepsae.

Jungkook bursted in laughter and began to pretend as if he was a fanboy and started yelling how his list was getting wrecked.

You bid goodbyes with Jungkook by hugging and doing your handshake that the two made up with sign language of 'I love you' and 'Promise'.
((Gonna be borrowing TaeKook's handshake lol))

"There you are! We have to practice our performance." Da Eun said as she dragged you where your position was at.

Jungkook's Pov

"Okay so, basically we're going to be doing Cypher 4 and Mic Drop." Namjoon announced as I nodded my head, liking the sound of the chosen songs.

We began practicing for about 5 hours before we decided that that was enough for us.

"Should we go see what Variety is doing?" Hoseok suggested as I smiled at the thought of seeing (Y/N).

"Sure, I'm curious to see what they're going be performing." Jin said as everyone nodded their heads before walking over to the other practice room.

"Hey guys, they're almost done with the intro." Cha Soo said as Yoongi tackled her in a hug while telling her how tired he is.

"Oh! Do you want to see our introduction?" Da Dun excitedly asked as Hoseok nodded.

We sat down in the chairs that were in the room as the music began to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Jisoo (my madre)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they were done performing, I had no idea how to start a conversation. They just looked absolutely stunning when dancing.

"I-um-have to go feed my pet hippo." I blurted as I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand which took her by surprise.

"Why'd you drag me out?" (Y/N) asked as I didn't even know the reason.

I shrugged my shoulders as an awkward chuckle escaped my lips. (Y/N) sighed before nodding her head and leaning against the wall behind her.

"How's your dance coming along?" She asked as I gave her a thumbs up as I engulfed her in a hug.

"I'm in my feelings and I have no idea why." I pouted as she began to laugh while breaking the hug and patting me on the head.

"Should we go take a nap then?" (Y/N) asked as I nodded my head and taking her back to my dorm since she forgot her key to hers with Nina.

Cha Soo's Pov

"So you're going back home during the award show?" Yoongi asked as I shook my head and explained the whole entire situation to him.

An obvious frown was on his face as I couldn't help chuckle and peck his lips, causing him to wrap his arm around my shoulders.

"Okay, we're going to Daegu then." Yoongi said as I laughed and shook my head.

"You need to stay here, I'm just just going to be the dorms until they tell me that I can come back." I said as he whined.

Narrator's Pov

You and Jungkook were peacefully sleeping in his room as you heard the door close and feet shuffling. Wondering if you should get up or not, you decided to just stay where you were since Jungkook's grasp around your waist was too strong anyway.

"Aw look at my children." You heard Jin coo as Jungkook snuggled his head into the crook of your neck.

You woke up slowly due to the fact of hearing the clicking sound of phones taking pictures.

"(Y/N) don't leave yet." Jungkook mumbled as a smile rugged in the corner of your lips, raking your hand through his soft brown hair.

You stayed with Jungkook until it was 8pm since that was the time that he woke up. You had changed into some of his clothes which were gigantic and he found it adorable.

"I'm going back to our dorm." You said to him as Jumgkook whined as he told you to just stay since it was late.

You bit your lip, thinking if it was a good idea but at the same time you noticed that Yoongi wasn't even at the dorm either.

"(Y/N), you stay here and I'll stay with Cha Soo tonight." Yoongi, out of nowhere, announced as he grabbed his bag and walked back out the dorm.

"Well there's your answer."

———————

Sorry for the short and trashy chapter lol but i will be at home all day soo~ here's a question for this story :)

Would you like a sequel of this when it comes to end??