-43-

Here's a review for the VApp comments :)

'I like tacos'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's Pov

"Welcome to episode 1 of Daily Jungkook. Today I am actually at the dorm of Variety since the hyungs and noonas wanted to have a serious talk without the maknaes." I said with a smile as I waved at the phone for the fans.

'OML YES YES YES'

'ooo what are they talking about??'

While talking to the phone, (Y/N) came out wearing an oversized hoodie that was actually mine and a pair of ripped jeans. Immediately smiling at what she was wearing, I saw the comments skyrocket probably questioning what just happened.

"Are we going anywhere?" (Y/N) asked as I nodded my head while putting my Timberlands on.

'IS THIS A VLOG WITH MY 2 FAV PPL?!'

'totally skipping class to watch this'

"Say hi to vlog. It's the first episode of Daily Jungkook." I said chuckling as she did a derp face before tripping over a phone charger cord.

"Annyeong, today we are going to have a maknae day out since everyone is too old to hang with us."(Y/N) replied as I couldn't help but grin at her cuteness.

We walked around the city while answering questions here and there. A lot had asked about the whole dating rumor but we made sure to tell them that we had no idea why people would think that they're together.

"Do you have anywhere you want to go?" I questioned while looking down at her so that I could make eye contact with her.

'OMG THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER'

'GAHHH JUNGKOOKIE DO U LIKE Y/N?!'

'I SHIP I SHIP I SHIP'

"Not really, we can go try this new face mask that just came out if you want." (Y/N) said as I nodded my head.

"Omo, it got packed out here." I spoke as I grabbed her hand while letting her walk in front of me since she knew where the store was.

'OML DID U JUST GRAB HER HAND?'

"I'm holding her hand so that I won't lose this short one. I would be in great trouble if I do." I answered as (Y/N) turned around and gave me a derp face before walking into a store that had a nice scent to it.

I let (Y/N) pick the skin care products that she needs as I walked around the store to show the fans what was inside the store.

"Okay guys, we just made it to the store that (Y/N) likes. I left her so that I could show you all that's here and to let her feel relaxed. Did the second part make sense?" I spoke as I chuckled before stopping at a bench that was inside the store and reading some of the comments.

'oppa do you like (Y/N)?'

'HEY I SHOP THERE'

'So that's the secret to her good skin'

'how are ya today coconut?'

"Me liking (Y/N) is a secret, also I'm going to need your verification card before you can call me Oppa." I said while winking at the phone before deciding to go find (Y/N).

'PLS DATE HER SHE'S TOO PRECIOUS TO BE SINGLE'

"Did you find everything?" I asked while wrapping my arm around her shoulders, causing her to jump before turning around and playfully glare at me.

"You scared me," (Y/N) said as she chuckled before holding up different products in each hand.

"Mian, are you getting those two?" I questioned as she shook her head.

'SO PURE'

'I LOVE THIS VLOG'

"Oppa, which one?" (Y/N) spoke as I reddened from hearing her call me that with the fans watching this.

'OMG OMG OMG I SHIP'

'SHE CALLED HIM OPPA AND HE'S BLUSHING'

'I LOVE THIS'

'JUST DATE ALREADY MY HEART CANT TAKE YOU 2 BEING FRIENDS'

"Let's do both."

Time to the skip + Author's Pov

You and Jungkook were finally back at the dorm, and the rest of the members still weren't done with their discussion. With that being said, you decided that you would try the mask that the two of you had gotten earlier today.

"Oppa, go take a shower so we can try the face masks." You said with a towel over your damp hair.

"Will do~, don't miss me too much (Y/N)." Jungkook spoke as he winked at you as you threw your towel at him while giggling at his actions.

When waiting for him, you decided to make yourself ramen and watch your favorite show. Half an hour later, you were laying on the couch scrolling through Twitter and Jungkook finally came out of the bathroom.

"Yah, what's up with that walk?" You asked laughing at the other as he walked down the hallway as if he was on a fashion show before jogging towards you and flopping on top of you.

"Don't I smell good? I used your soap and shampoo." Jungkook asked as you whined, knowing that you were probably all out now.

"Wae~? I'm going to steal all of your hoodies then." You answered as he hopped off you and threw you a playful glare.

"Let's start with the secret on how to get good skin." Jungkook said as he handed you the pack.

While doing the face mask, you and Jungkook bonded once again and just talked about anything. Even though he would play around and not listen to you when telling him to keep his face still so that you could cover all the places, you still found yourself blushing because of how close the two of you were.

"(Y/N)...I keep finding myself falling deeper in love with you."

-------

AHH I made this chapter in such a rush lol