-3-

"Well don't you look comfy?" Min Cha said as you chuckled before throwing away your apple.

"What's our agenda today?" You asked, while plopping yourself on the couch in the dorm that your group had.

"We have dance practice today, and then a photo shoot?" Da Eun answered as Nina shook her head.

"It's just the dance practice, but since we have to do a dance cover today. So let's go hurry up and get this done and over with." Nina said as everyone nodded their heads and went to go change.

You guys walked down to the dance practice rom and stretched for a while before getting straight to work. Since your group just debuted, the manager suggested doing a dance cover to a popular song that everyone may or may not likes.

"Everyone ready?" You asked as you ran to the computer and pressed the play button before running to your spot.

(You're the one in the middle)

As soon as you guys were done practicing, everyone decided to take showers and naps. By the time that you actually took a nap, everyone else was wide awake looking at the finished product.

Time skip :) + Jungkook's Pov

"Have you guys heard of Variety? They're in the dorm that's next to us." Namjoon said as he showed us a photo shoot of all the girls.

"We should say hi to them." Jimin suggested as Jin nodded his head.

Namjoon passed his phone around that had the pictures of the girls. They were all pretty cute, but the one that kept on catching my attention was the one with dimples...I wish I knew her name..

"Kook, put your shoes on. We're gonna go say hi to Variety." Yoongi told me as I snapped back into reality from my thoughts.

Author's Pov

You woken up to see a note on your desk saying that the members went grocery shopping and that they would be back in few. You pouted for a little as you noticed that they only go shopping when there is barely enough food to eat.

"Maybe there's an apple." You mumbled to yourself as you dragged your two feet to the kitchen, until you heard a knock on the door.

Not knowing how you looked since you were half asleep, you looked at yourself in the tall mirror that you guys decided to put on the door and noticed that you were wearing your pajamas basically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(What you're wearing) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Omo, um-I-uh-they're-uh-hi?" You said as you mentally cursed yourself for being a stuttering mess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Omo, um-I-uh-they're-uh-hi?" You said as you mentally cursed yourself for being a stuttering mess.