-28-

Yoongi's Pov

While leaving the two kids at the company, I could tell that Cha Soo was thinking about something and would sooner or later tell me. We walked to a restaurant that wasn't popular so that we wouldn't be seen by crazy fans.

"So, is there something you two would like to tell us?" Da Eun asked with a smirk as Hoseok smiled at the two of us.

I shook my head as Cha Soo did the same while looking at me before going back to her phone which seemed like the most important thing to her at the moment. I quietly sighed and excused myself from the table that was ordering liquor and chicken.

"This will definitely be harder than I thought it would be." I murmured to myself as I ran a hand through my hair before seeing Cha Soo looking for someone to talk to.

I smiled to myself as I saw her eat chicken quietly with no expression on her face. I walked back to the table and was immediately greeted with Cha Soo stuffing a chicken into my mouth.

"That was so funny, hyung wasn't even ready for that." Jimin laughed out as he slapped Taehyung who was trying to enjoy his chicken but couldn't thanks to the older.

"What was that for?" I asked trying to be mad at her but couldn't since she was laughing along with Jimin.

"I honestly don't know." Cha Soo answered as I shook my head and hung my arm around her shoulders while chuckling at her response.

We continued to eat and drink while having small conversations here and there. Da Eun and Hoseok were talking about how much they hate snakes and would never touch one. Namjoon and Nina kept on talking leader stuff which is so boring, but that's them. I looked over to Cha Soo who was talking to Taehyung about how much sweg she has.

"I swear, one of you better confess your feelings right here before it's too late." Jimin blurted as he ate another piece of chicken before being hit on the shoulder by Jin who was looking at us with an apologetic mother smile.

Cha Soo and I made eye contact for a quick moment before turning our heads away and began stuffing our faces with chicken. Da Eun chuckled at the sight before whispering something to Hoseok as they both nodded their heads and high fiving each other.

"Who's going to be the brave one?" Nina asked with a smirk as I cleared my throat and grabbed Cha Soo's hand to lead her out of the restaurant that was followed by a lot of 'ooh's.

I walked out of the restaurant with my hand still in contact with Cha Soo's with my heart beat feeling as if it could be heard all the way to the other side of the world. I looked at Cha Soo who was looking at me with her face red while trying not to pay attention to our hands.

"Cha Soo...I don't know if it's too soon--"

"We've been talking for 2 months Yoongi." Cha Soo said, interrupting the beginning of my confession as I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

I pulled her into a hug with my chin resting on her shoulder as I quickly breathed in her scent. I felt her arms wrap around me, making me smile knowing that she didn't feel uncomfortable with me doing this.

"I like you, and I'm pretty sure that we can hide our relationship from the annoying news." I said as I heard her laugh before waiting for her response.

"Me too. We're pretty good liars so I'm pretty sure that we can do that."

Jungkook's Pov

"(Y/N) let's make a fort!" I yelled as we currently in my dorm since she forgot that her manager didn't give her a key to the dorm.

"Okay! Let's watch a movie too!" She yelled as she came out of the kitchen with her sweater sleeves rolled up and her hair in a bun.

I chuckled at the sight before going into my room and grabbing one of my white T-shirts and a pair of gray sweatpants. (Y/N) looked at me confused before thanking me and going into the bathroom to change her clothes. When she came out, the clothes were gigantic on her but it was definitely cute.

"How do I look?" (Y/N) playfully asked as she spun around before tucking the white T-shirt in and tightening the waistband on the sweatpants as it then hugged her waist perfectly.

"You just made my clothes into the next trend." I said while clapping as she bowed and hopped on the couch before helping me with the fort.

When we were finally done with the fort, I let her choose the movie since I was going to make a few snacks along with bringing drinks for the two of us. I looked to see (Y/N) on her phone waiting for me, as I noticed that her bun was coming undone.

"(Y/N), let me braid your hair." I said as walked over to her with a smile as she nodded her head and undid the bun.

While braiding her hair, I saw that she was on her phone and looking at her posts on Twitter. Everything was going well until I felt her tense as I looked over her shoulder to see that some fans had put negative comments on one of her posts. I quietly sighed before taking her phone and turning it off while patting her head to let (Y/N) know that I was done.

"Let's just pay attention to the movie, the haters can wait for a whole entire year."

-----------------

Cute lol

I might update a lot today :)