-19-

P R E V I O U S L Y

While walking out, I hung my head low making sure not to look at Jungkook or anything since I knew that they were going to ask what was wrong.

"(Y/N), can we talk?"

☁️☃️☁️

Author's Pov

"What is there to talk about?"You asked while running a hand through your hair.

Before Jungkook said anything, he enveloped you in a hug with his around your neck, thanks to this big height difference, his chin was on the top of your head. With your arms to your sides, you heard him let out a sigh before apologizing.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to upset you..I could tell that you were about to cry because of how mad you were with me." Jungkook said as you slowly wrapped your arms around him.

"P-Pabo, I wasn't going to cry." You mumbled as you buried your head in his chest, causing him to chuckle.

"Are we good now?" Jungkook asked while not letting go of you to make eye contact.

You decided to make him just a tad bit more guilty, as you hummed while taking a long time to respond.

"I'll take you to a bbq place and I'll pay." Jungkook said as you looked up at him with your eyes glistening with excitement. But it was for the food.

"When?" You asked with a smile on your face, causing him to blush and look away for a little.

"I-I have a concert in two days, so practice is going to be long. So maybe in a week?" Jungkook suggested as you nodded your head while keeping the whining to yourself.

"We should match." You commented with a huge smile, showing your dimples as you saw him blush even more.

"Should we really?" Jungkook teased as you puffed your cheeks and slipped out of his hug, causing him to whine.

You chuckled as he chased you to try and hug you again. There was no way that he was going to hug you without agreeing to match...even though you too wanted to be wrapped in his strong arms and warmth again.

"Okay, we'll match, now come here." Jungkook said as you stopped running since you stopped to laugh more, before being held by the other.

"Great! What do you want to wear?" You asked as you slipped out of the hug again, but this time to look at what he was wearing.

"(Y/N)~. Come back~." Jungkook whined as you chuckled and went back to him as you made a mental note on how to torture him in the future.

"Can we wear Timberlands? And a white shirt?" You suggested as he laughed loudly, causing you to blush...maybe it was too simple?

"That's perfect." I have hats that we can wear too." Jungkook said as you smiled and nodded your head.

"I'm going back in to practice." You said as Jungkook let out a pout before letting you go from the hug as his hand came in contact with yours.

"Let me hold your hand..." Jungkook shyly said as you saw his face turn red from his own statement.

"Looks like the International Playboy found his weakness." You teased as you began to walk inside with him still holding your hand.

A Tiny Timeskip

"(Y/N), that seems really good." Min Cha said while clapping her hands and giving you a thumbs up.

Cha Soo gave you a water bottle as you sat on the ground while flashing Jungkook a smile. Nina had told you to do it one more time since the cameraman were for some reason showing up again.

"Go all it out (Y/N)! Pretend I'm a fan doing a fancam!" Da Eun excitedly said as you chuckled and nodded your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whooop you're the first one lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't you give the boys a little tease." Nina whispered as she smirked while winking at you.

Even though that would probably be bad for yourself since this was going on the internet, you decided to do it, so that you could destroy people's bias lists. Da Eun grabbed her phone and was behind the cameraman so that it could seem like that was the railing on where she was standing.

When the music started, you did a quick glance to see that Yoongi knew what was going to happen, Taehyung was singing along, Jimin tried to hide how he was now waiting for you to dance, as Jungkook stared at you in awe.

While dancing, you would make sure to look as if you weren't paying attention to the boys so it wouldn't look as if you were doing this on purpose. Most of the time, Da Eun was screaming at how you would be her bias if she wasn't part of the group.

Jungkook's Pov

Is this the (Y/N) that I was just hugging? Her whole entire attitude just did a 360! This isn't good though, Jimin looks like he might try to flirt with her after this. Tae looks like he wants to ask her out on a date right here...there's no way that I'm losing to them.I smirked at the thought since (Y/N) and I already set up a date that's next week, so I'm winning.

"(Y/N) that was amazing! Where'd you even learn that?!" Tae exclaimed while clapping his hands and a huge smile on his face.

"Da Eun told me to go all out so I did." (Y/N) said as she winked at Nina for some reason.

I walked over to (Y/N) and gave her a back hug totally forgetting about the cameraman...

Oh man holy shit.... I'm screwed.

------------

This story hit 7K views