dad?

**4 months later**

well. my mom hasnt changed one bit. things have got worse for me. i hate it here. its a hell hole. i have bruises and cuts all over me. not to mention my broken rib.  she wont get help. I havent seen bvb since the concert but we still text every few days. they have no clue whats going on with my mom. i wont tell them. Andy will get worried nd ashley and cc will demand to come down and get me. ashley and cc act like my brothers, its quite cute. ive not seen my aunt in a few months. her and my mom had a massive argument about her drinking and doing drugs. so she hasnt come round. im going to go to her house o see her and ask if i can stay there for a dew days. i cant deal with being at home.

i left the house and got a cab to her house. when i walked up to her house her dog ran over to me. Melissa has a blonde Pomeranian called Yoda. he is sooo cute. the best thing about coming to my aunts is getting to play with Yoda. N

"oh hey Riot" my aunt said
"Hey. Is it okay if i stay here for a while?" I asked
"Why? What happened to your face?" She asked and i froze.
"Its mom. Shes out of controll " i replied. She got her keys and we got into her car. She sped over to my house and we soon got there.

She stormed into my house and hiy my mom. What the actual fuckkkk.
"What the actual fuck to do think your doing hitting YOUR 14 year old daughter! How fucking dare you" she yelled. My mom was now sober. "I didnt mean to." My mom said in defence. "Shes my daughter. I would never hurt her on purpose. I will get help" she said. I decided it was time for me to cut in. "Thats bullshit. Youve been saying that for months!" I yelled. "Thats why shes going to go to rehab" my aunt said "i am?" My mom said "she is?" I said. "Yes. Ill figure out something for you. Just go to school" my aunt said. I got ready and left to start the day.

*after school*
Fuckig finally thats over. Its like a fucking prison. I swear these teachers have no clue what theyre doing.

As i was walking home. I saw him. Andy mother fucking Biersack. "ANDY" i yelled and he turned around. He ran over and hugged me "oh my goddddd. Riot its been too long" he said and i laughed. This is like a dream come true. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Well... im going to my ex girlfriends house. Its a long story" he said and i nodded. "Ill walk with u. Im going home anyway" i said and he smiled. We were both walking and talking just catching up. "Well this is my stop" we both said in unision whilst walking into my drive. "Wait what?" We both said in unision again. "Andy, there you are." My aunt said whilst walking out the front door. "Riot... this is your dad... Andy" she said and my jaw dropped.
"Dad...."

Only 548 words sorry guyssss. Ive been really busy but im still trying to stick to a chapter a day. I might double update today if i can.