chapter 3

"your staying with us tonight" cc said. "no ill go home" i replied. "no no no. if your not staying with us then we will take u to another family members house" andy said. "i only have my aunt Melissa but i dont really want to see her, and all the rest of my family live in dakota." i said. "well your deffinetely not going home. look at you hold on." he said and pulled out his phone. he held it to his ear.

"hey its andy im sorry to call you so late. would Riot be able to stay with you? i dont want her going home to night i dont think its safe.... yeah...thanks, we will walk her now, whats the adress? okay... thanks...yeah... bye" he said and we started walking. i wonder who he was on the phone with. we stopped in front of kats house. "message us okay?" andy said as he engulfed me in a hug. cc did the same and they said there goodbyes then left. i walked into kats house. she was home alone. "hunny im homeeee" i yelled. "hey bitchhhh" kat said whilst walking downstairs. "oooh damnnnn, what happened to you?" she said. " my mom. drinking and doing drugs the fucking daft cunt. (A/N : riot is from a british family so she uses alot of british words and phrases) she was off her bean" i said. "look maybe you should stay here for a few days okay?" she said. "i dont know. ill got there in the morning when she might not be drunk and ill talk things over" i said and she nodded.

"so .... those guys wont quit huh" she giggled. " i knowww. im not complaining or anything its all just a little weird though dont you think? i mean this has all just happened so soon, theyre texting and calling and this has all just happened in one night" i said. "i know right?  its so sweet that they care tho i mean were 2 fans out of thousands! why us? " she said and i nodded. "fancy a drink?" she said and smirked. i nodded. kat is 16 , ive known her for about 8 years now. she went into the kitchen and brought us a bottle of vodka, a bottle of coke and a crate of kopparberg. i grinned at her. "wise choice my friend. very wise" i laughed. kats parents are pretty chill about her drinking just as long as she does it in the house and not on the streets with some drug addicts.

we started drinking and jamming out to bvb, sws, linking park and many others. kat was clearly getting drunk as she was standing on her kichen table immitating accents. i recorded her and sent it to the guys. i got a response straight away.

bvb- ahahah she looks wasteddd. were leaving tomorrow, you should come and see us beforee we go - CC xo

me- awe of courseee, we will be there. where?? xo

bvb - outside the venue xo

me - we will be there about 12? xo

bvb- okay, good night riot xo

me- xo

it just feels so weird having conversations and texting bvb. its just not something that would ever happen to me.i was exited for tomorrow. but it upsets me that i know after tomorrow i probably wont stay in contact with the guys. me and kat ended up passing out by 8 am.

i woke up with a banging headache and looked at my phone. 11:52 AM.

"FUCK. KAT WAKE UP NOW" I yelled and she jolted. "what?" she replied. "were gonna be late to say bye!" i yelled and she got up. we threw our clothes on and i quickly looked at myself in the mirror. my face was a mess, cuts and bruises all over it. me and kat left and ran to the venue. by the time we got there it was 12:10. "wow, i thought you guys werent gonna show." ashley laughed. i went over and gave him a hug. "how are you?" he asked. "good" i replied with a smile. "no i mean really, how are you?" he repeated. " well yanno. dealing with it. its fine it was just a little argument" i said and he nodded. "come on inside" ashley said and let me into the tour bus. it was not at all how i imagined the tour bus to be. it was massive. "andyyyy" i smiled as i ran over and gave him a hug. "hey kiddo" he replied as he laughed at my childishness. i went and gave jake and jinxx a hug. then there was cc. "hmmm im not sure you deserve a hug" i joked. "hey no thats unfair. im special just li the other guys" he pouted and i rolled my eyes. i giggled and hugged him. We all talked for a while and then it was time to say our goodbyes. For some reason it was so upsetting that they were leaving. Even tho we only met then yesterday i felt like ive known them my whole life. I gave everyone a hug and said bye.

Me and kat got off the bus and the engine started. The guys were waving at us through the window as they were driving away. Well what a good week this has been. Then i remembered about school. Fuck. Its monday 😂.
My phone pinged and so did kats. Bvb had made a group chat with me her and them.

Bvb- always stay in touch. We will see you guys again soon xx

Me- we will xx

Kat- of courseeee xx

I cant believe i actually met bvb. Thats been my dream since i was like 10.

Kat went home and i went to try and talk stuff out with my mom.i walked through the front door and my mom was there with puffy eyes. "Where have you been? I was worried sick" she said then noticed my face "oh my god... did i do that" she asked and covered her mouth with her hand in shock. I just nodded. "Mom you need help. I know im your daughter but i dont like you like this. Please get help" i said. "I will hunny" she said

1047 words :)
will her mom actually get help? or not?

Well so far im sticking to updating frequently... but im not very organised so that will probably stop veryy soon hahah. Next update probably wont be till the day after tomorrow. Im not sure tho

Peace out xo