The day

//riots POV//
"Mom, come on, wake up, aunt Melissa will be here any minuet." I said trying to wake my mom up, giving her aspirin and water in the process. See the thing is, my mom is a serious alcoholic. No she isn't a bad mother... i do see the good in her.. i really do... shes just been going through a rough patch and i guess she let herself go.

I heard a knock at the door and i opened it to see my aunt melissa. See... Melissa has always been the best sister to my mom, its always been kirsty and melissa, from day 1 apparently haha. Melissa has always helped me and my mom with bills and such when were struggling. Its been pretty difficult for my mom bringing me up, you know, being a single parent and all that shit. I dont know my father. My mom left him when i was 2 years old and i dont remember a thing about him. Whenever i ask we end up getting into a really bad argument. I never did ask why they broke up.
"Kirsty, are you fucking serious" melissa yelled at my hungover mom. "You need to stop drinking! Get back on your feet, if not for you then do it for Riot, you cant support yourself, nevermind her!" She stated. My aunt told me to go and get ready for school, obviously too focused on giving my mom a lecture seeing as she didnt notice it was a saturday. I went to my room to get changed. I wore black ripped skinny jeans and a ptv tee. I applied some makeup, but not tons, just concealer, eyeliner and mascara. I then covered my scar filled arms with tons of bracelets. Yeah i know what ur thinking "how can her life be that bad that she cuts herself" well no, before you judge me you dont know shit about me. I guess your going to learn soon. I texted my best friend kat and told her to meet me at the park. I walked out of the house, lit a cigarette and took a long drag... and yes again... before you judge me as a 14 year old girl smoking... i was just a little girl that got in with the wrong crowd, anyway, me and kat started chatting, ya know, the usual, bands, gossip... and then she had to bring up the one delicate subject. Boys. "So... ri... any boys?" She asked obviously knowing what im about to say. "No im just not ready. I just cant trust then you know?" I sighed. "Well yeah i get what you mean. You were hurt.... really badly. I dont think your ever gonna forget about something like that. What happened to you was a tragedy! Just know that not all boys are the same." She said. "Trust me.... i know" i said.

*the next day*
Well... today is the big day! I finally get to meet my idols. BLACK VEIL BRIDESSSSS. Holy fuck you have no idea how exited i am honestly im dying inside right now. Ive been waiting fir this day to come for soooo long! This band has gotten me through so much.

I was cut off from my thoughts as my mom stumbled through the door, wreaking of booze.
"Why you all dolled up?" She slurred
"Bvb concert... remember?" I tried to remind her
"No your fucking not" she hissed " your gonna stay here and look after your mother" she said aggressively gripping my boney wrist in her hand. This is the worst i think ive ever seen her.
"No" i said "you boyght me these tickets for my birthday. I am going" i argued ad shook out of her grip.
" you selfish little bastard.i gave my fucking life up for you you ungratefull little bitch." She growled as she threw her empty bottle of scotch at me. It got me.... the bottle shattered as it collided with my cheek, cutting me in the process. Blood dripped off my horrified face as the woman i thought was my mother just shrugged and went to sleep on the couch. I looked in the mirror and pulled out a shard of glass from my cheek. As if im gonna let some little thing like this get in the way of me meeting my idols. I cleaned up my face and went to meet kat. She looked absolutely stunning. We were both wearing matching outfits. Black short shorts, bvb tank top , a prophet jacket and combat boots. We looked like little twins.
"Woah Ri, what the fuck happened to your face" kat asked looking shocked
"Oh i tripped over the wire for my curling iron" i lied as i added a little giggle to make it sound more believable.
"Hmm. But that doesnt explain the purple bruise around your wrist. Dont lie to me. Whats going on?" Kat said motioning to the big ass bruise all around my wrist that i hadnt even noticed was there.
"Look ifs nothing. My mom just drank abit too much okay. Its fine, doesnt hurt" i lied. When realky my face felt like it was burning.
She sighed and we walked to the venue.

The concert began and me and kat were jumping up and down to 'knives and pens' god i loved that song.

The concert finished and we went backstage with our VIP passes to go and meet the guys. The security guard let us in and there andy was grinning. "Hey, whats up" he smiled and then engulfed me in one massive hug. Of. Course i hugged back. "Woahhh what happened to your face" he asked gently touching it.
I froze before answering. "Oh that? Thats nothing" i said and he looked suspicious. I went over and hugged the other guys, first jake, second jinxx, third ashley and finally cc. "Well you two seem to be the only ones with a VIP pass. So why dont you hang with us the rest of the night, i mean if its okay with your parents that is" cc said smiling. "HELL YEAH" me and kat said in unision.

"So... are you going to tell me what really happened to your face?" Andy asked

//////A/N ///////

1044 words! Record for me 😂

I really hope you guys enjoy this. I will try and update as frequent as possible.