Your not my mother

//Andy,s POV//

"so are your gonna tell me what really happened to your face?" i asked the young girl. she hesitated. "its nothing. im fine honestly its not a big deal" she answered. Yeah i get that i dont know her but we love all of our fans, we care for each and every one of them. "i get you must feel awkward talking to me about this stuff considering you just met me but im always here to talk"i assured her. I dont know why but for some reason she reminded me of a mini me. i went to say hi to her friend because i hadnt had a chance, she just went straight over to ash. i gave her a hug and we sat down. so you girls can start by telling us your names. "oh right yeah. Im kat" one of the girls said with a blush. "im Riot" the other one said and i froze ash just looked at me i shook my head no. it couldnt be my daughter. thats like 1/10000 chance. i shook it off and carried on talking. we spoke with the girls for while and then Riot stepped out for abit and said she had to go do something. i stayed with the guys and talked for abit nd decided to go outside for a cigarette.

//Riots POV//
i wanted to go outside for a cigarette. i told the guys that i was just going to do something, i really don't want them judging me. i lit my cigarette and took a drag... but then andy walked out the back door. i froze, not knowing what to say or do. He noticed it was me. "oh hey riot" he said. i was surprised he didn't say anything about me smoking. i looked at him with a confused expression and he just laughed. "what? something on my face?" he said whilst patting his face. "uh..i..no..uhm i just thought u would shame me for smoking or something." i said rubbing the back of my neck. "what? no! who am i to judge you. i don't know whats going on in your life do i? if u wanna smoke then you can smoke, there's nothing i can do or say about it, its your life" he smiled. "oh, wow, thanks" i smiled. we both finished and went back to the guys.

we all played games, told stories, danced and sang along to music all night. it was the best night ive ever had. "hey you guys seem reallu cool" jinxx said. "awee thankyou" i smiled. jinxx whispered something in andys ear. andy thought for a while and nodded. "hey..... how would you like it if we gave you guys a phone number. no its not our personal phone number because yanno that would be stupid, anyone could find it. but you guys seem really cool. we have a phone that all of us use to keep i contact with some of the awesome fans we have met"jinxx said and me and kat looked at eachother. both of our faces lit up the whole room. "that would be amazing thankyou so much. i didnt know bands did that" kat said. "well, they usually dont but we like to stay in contact, we want to be here for our fans" jake said. "yeah so any time you guys ever need anything just call or text, it would be pretty cool if you both texted us daily to be honest" andy smiled. "this is so weird. this just isnt the type of thing that would ever happen." i said. "well that is true. but e try and make the impossible happen" cc said looking all excited like a little kid. we all exchanged number and it was time for me and kat to go home. the guys ordered us a taxi because it was 4am and they were worried about us walking home by ourselves. awe bless. theyre so nice. i got home and when i walked through the door there was a putrid smell of old whiskey. great. shes probably drunk as fuck.

i entered the front room to see my mom passed out on the sofa holding a empty bottle of vodka. what i then saw made me flip my shit. there was a white substance all over the coffee table.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" i yelled and she jolted. "your home" she slurred. "took you long enough. why the fuck are you so late" she growled at me. "i was out, having fun. oh wait, you dont know the fucking meaning of the word becsue ll you do is sit at home fucking hammered or off your fucking bean" i yelled."you fucking what?!" she yelled at me. "what the fuck is wrong with you? no im done with this shit!" i yelled at her. she got up from her seat nd pinned me up against the wall. "you have no right to say tht shit to me. where have you been huh? probably out fucking some guys like little fucking prostitute." she laughed. "shut the fuck up and get out of my face" i growled at her. i cant believe i actually stood up to her, but im done with her shit. she threw me on the floor and kicked me twice. once in the ribs and once in the face. i winced at the pain and struggled to get up. "fuck you. your not my mother" i said as i walked through the door.

i wondered the streets crying my eyes out. my phone vibrated and i looked t it.it was bvb's number.

bvb- hey riot. me and the guys wanted to thank you and kat for such a good night. did you get home okay? - andy b xo

me- uhm yeah i guess you could say i got home alright :/ xo

bvb- whats up? xo

me- nevermind ill be fine xo

i put my phone in my pocket. it vibrated, once, twice, three times, i tred to ignore it but then it started ringing. it was him. i didnt want to answer becuse i was still really shy and i couldnt believe it was really him. but despite my shyness i answered anyway. tars streamed down my cheeks as i heard andys voice. "whats up? are you okay? did something happen?" he said in one breath. "well which do you want me to answer first?" i said nd sniffed. "your crying, whats wrong, where are you?" he said. "look andy im fine, just a little argument thats all. and to be honest i dont know where i am. how weird is that? ive lived here that long but i still manage to get lost" i giggle and cry at the same time. "riot its 5am you shouldnt be out this late. where are you?" he said. "i already told you. i dont know" i said starting to get frustrated. "im coming to get you" he said and i paniced."no your not" i said and ended the call. if he came he would see my eye. it was now swollen and purple. i just sat on the side of the road nd sobbed. i had no idea where i was and i had no idea how to get back.

*20 mins later
*i saw 2 tall figures in the distance running towards me nd i panicked. i got up quickly and strted speedwalking as fast as i could. the two men i pressume caught up but i carried on walking. "Riot!!" i heard a familliar voice. i turned around and there standing in front of me were Andy and CC. even tho in the start i didnt want him to ee me like this, i started sobbing again, i ran over to andy and hugged him as tight as i could. "its all going to be okay" he said as he held me tight. i just cried into his shirt. "your staying with us tonight" cc said.

1331 words :)

i feel like none of you guys are actually going to like this ahah.

nextt chapter should be out tomorrow i hope.