Back in Storybrooke.

Start from the beginning

"Is it ok if I hold on to this for a while?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." I say, standing up.

"I better get home." He says, standing up with me.

"Yeah, I'll see you around?"

"Yep." He says walking out.

"Hey Henry." He turned around to look at me.

"Thank you for showing me."

"Your welcome." He says walking out. I hear the front door open and close. I take the book and fly up to my seat. I started to read Peter's story.

His story is the longest story in the book, due to me being in his life. I smile at the picture of Cassie, Peter and I all laughing.

I close the book and set it down on the seat. I fly down and swoop out of the library, into my room. I go to the dresser and open the drawer that had my Lost Girl outfit.

Something catches my attention and I pick it up and see the necklace with Pan's flute on it.

Setting the outfit back down, I move my hands to my songbook. Grabbing it, I take it out and sit down on the couch. I put the TV on to Stranger Things and start writing.

                           ****
It was probably 6:00 p.m. when Chris calls me. I close my book and start heading to the door. Something catches my eye and I turn my head toward the dresser and see the Once Upon A Time book.

I go over to it, opening it up to Peter's story, reading the page of him and Crystal. I turn the page to Cassie. I look at the picture of the toddler and started to cry quietly.

"Luna?" Chris yells. I close the book and wipe my tears, taking a deep breath and walking out the door. I slide down the railing and get off. My foot gets caught and I fall, losing my balance.

Right as my face was about to hit the floor, Chris puts his arm around my waist, and spins me, pulling me into him. I look up at him, shocked.

"Carful princess, we wouldn't want you falling and hurting that pretty little face of yours." I blush. He gets me to my feet as he still has his hands on my waist.

"Um, you wanted me for something?"

"Dinner is on the table." He smiled as I smell chines food.

"Took you long enough." I taunt, shoving past him. I go into the kitchen to see egg roles, orange chicken, and fried rice. I grab a plate and dish myself some of each.

I walk to the living room and sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, where Divergent was on. Chris goes upstairs just to come back minutes later, sitting down with me.

"Is this where she gets tested?" He asked.

"The part where she finds out she's divergent and joined Dauntless, that's the part." Chris puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you Moon." He whispered. I didn't respond, not knowing what to say. Do I love him, or does my love stay with Peter? The king who abandoned me. Or the pirate who saved me.

"I love you to." I smile.

We finish the movie and go on to the next one. When we were in the middle of the second movie, I yawn in Chris's arms as my hand rests on his chest, trying not to fall asleep.

"Are you tired princess?" He asked, pausing the TV.

"No." I lie, yawning again.

"Come on love." He chuckled, taking me in his arms and lifting me off the couch.