"You don't have to be sorry about anything. It's okay to let it out Dave you have to cause all the build up is not good you be so angry and shit and you don't have to be you got people in your corner." Bianca said rocking him as he started crying more.

Tears streamed down her face and I felt so bad. He really loves B but I think she had moved on with Rock and she don't feel the same way about D no more.

All of us want her back with Dave but it's whatever makes her happy at the end of the day.

Artist came in with Ella quietly.

None of them can ever listen the doctor specifically said only two people at a time but whatever I don't care.

Artist nodded towards Dave and Bianca.

"His mom." I mouthed and he nodded.

"B.." Artist put his hand her on shoulder.

"Yeah?" She answered quiet.

"Rock gotta leave but he told me to come get you first." He said.

She rolled her eyes hard as hell "D I'll be right back okay?" He nodded and she kissed his temple getting up and leaving out.

Bianca-

I walked into the Hallway and there Rock was waiting.

"You good?" He asked wiping left over tears off my face.

"Mhm. Wassup? Boog said you wanted me." I said.

"Look baby im sorry. I shouldn't of came at you like that last night I know you with me and I do trust you more than you think I should've never said none of that shit to you especially about not wasting my time on bitches cause you not one and I care about you a lot. I'm falling for you and it's been a while since I had this feeling. I'm just scared to lose you." He said holding my hands in his.

I looked down not knowing what to say.

"It's fine." I answered shrugging.

"No it's not I'm really sorry and I hope you forgive me cause I love you and I want you to really know that." He said surprising me.

I smirked "Wait what'd you just say?" I asked making sure I heard him right.

"I said I love you Bianca." He said pulling me into him by my waist now.

I smiled hard and wrapped my arms around his neck "I love you too." I said kissing his lips.

"So I take it you forgive me?" He laughed.

I nodded "I forgive you Rakim just don't let it happen again." I said.

"It won't baby. I gotta go to the trap to handle some shit from last night but tell Ash I'll be up here later to see her." He told me.

"Okay be safe and I will let her know. We meeting at my house or yours?" I asked him.

"Mine. I'll call you when I'm done or you can just head over there after this I don't care." He said handing me my keys out his pocket that I left in a rush to get here yesterday.

Yes I gotta key to his house but we all have keys to each others houses it's just what it is.

"Okay I'll probably got home and shower and then head over there to take a nap." I said putting it in my pocket.

He kissed my lips again twice and we said our byes and he left.

I smiled knowing I made the right choice with Rakim I couldn't be happier.