Exploration

I felt strong, warm arms wrap around me. I looked back, saw Laxus smiling at me. I returned the smile.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, inserting a hand into my coat and shirt, massaging my left pectoral muscles.

"No! It's just, I've never done this before, even on my own, so I'm just afraid of what follows! Plus, with you being such a famous, and well respected, Fairy Tail Wizard, I'm just afraid of the possibility of ruining things, then being forced to leave the Guild!" I replied.

"Don't be so silly Freed! That wouldn't have happened!" He whispered into my ear. He then took his hand out of my shirt and coat, undid my belt, then moved his way down and inserted his hand into my pants and boxers.

"Eek!" I squeaked when his hand touched my bare penis. I heard him snicker as he took my whole penis into his hand and started massaging it. I started moaning, and when Laxus picked up the pace, I moaned louder.

"That's right Freed!" He whispered. "Now let's see if we can't get you to scream, huh?" He added, pumping faster. I only moaned faster and louder.

When I hit my orgasm, I ejaculated my sperm all over his hand. Afterwards, I was panting like crazy. He pulled his hand out of my pants, semen still on it. He then licked it off his hand.

"Ew!" I shivered.

"Yummy!" He said, smiling.

"You're so weird, you know that?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah, but only you know about it!" He said, chuckling. "Wanna taste!" He asked, holding up his hand near my face.

"Ew! No! You freak!" I said, escaping his grip and moved away.

"Why are you freaking out? This came from you!" He said.

"I know that, but that doesn't mean I'm not grossed out by it!" I replied.

"Baby!" He said, teasing me with his hand.

"Um, what's with that look Laxus!?" I asked when he gave me a look, something like he was planning to do something. Something sneaky.

"Nothing! I have no idea what you mean!" He said, sarcasm in his voice, a smirk on his lips.

"Wah!" I wailed as he tackled me and we fell back onto the bed, my back hitting the wall next to it.

"Well, that was fun!" He smiled, adjusting us so our heads were at the head of the bed, him on top of me.

"Jerk!" Was all I had to say. Laxus Just rolled his eyes, shrugging his ankle length coat off. It slipped off of the bed, and he started undoing his belt, then unzipping and unbuttoning his pants.

"Please be careful with me! I've never done anything like this before!" I said, turning away and blushing.

"I promise Freed, my love!" He said, raising a hand and he began stroking my beauty mark, which was just beneath my left eye.

He removed his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxers. I started getting really embarrassed when he finished removing my coat and shirt, then started removing my pants.

"I'm not sure what to expect, so please be careful!" I stated, blushing. I felt really exposed being only in my boxers, especially around Laxus.

"Don't worry my sweet! I'll be very careful! Promise!" He whispered in my ear.

"Ok!" I whispered, looking away. When he started removing his boxers, I glanced his way, and my eyes widened at the size of huge erection.

"You like what you see?" He asked when he noticed me looking at his erection.