Admission

Six months later.......

I had entered the Guild Hall, my shoulders drooping slightly. I fixed my posture and went over to my usual table.

"Hey Freed!" Bickslow said as he and Evergreen sat next to me.

"Hi guys!" I said, sounding like my usual self.

"Excuse me everyone! I have an announcement to make, well, more like a life changing question, if everything goes as planned!" Mirajane yelled, standing up on a table. The Guild Hall went silent, looking at Mirajane.

"What are you doing Mirajane?" Laxus asked.

"I just wanted to hear this!" She stated.

"Hear what, Goggly Bear?" He asked. My heart sank at his nickname for her. Mentally I knew Laxus was straight, but that didn't help the fact that my heart longed for him.

"I just wanted to know if you'd do me the honor of becoming my husband?" She stated, bending down on one knee, then pulled out a box. Inside was a ring. I didn't see Laxus' face, nor could I hear his reply when it sounded like he spoke. Everyone cheered and Mirajane picked up Laxus' hand and slipped the ring onto it.

My heart sank, then completely shattered. My heart caused a literal pain in my chest.

"Well, will you look at that! Laxus got engaged. That just makes you and me left to find that special someone!" Bickslow said elbowing me in the ribs.

"Yeah! First me and Elfman, then Laxus and Mirajane!" Evergreen stated. They both started laughing and everyone started celebrating the engagement. Everyone except me.

I ran from the Guild, balling my eyes out. I continued to run, even with my ribs and lungs hurting so bad and my lungs told me stop and catch my breath, and my muscles were screaming for me to stop and rest.

I heard my name being called, but I didn't stop. Whoever was calling after me didn't stop, they just followed me.

Feeling my body about to quit on me, so I used my Dark Ecuture Magic to teleport away. I teleported to my cabin, but for some reason, my body wouldn't stop running.

It went on for at least a half hour, crying the whole time. When I finally collapsed from exhaustion, I just waited for my strength to return, but the peace didn't last long though. I managed to lift my head and when I looked around, I saw Mirajane.

"Hey Mira! Did Bickslow and Evergreen talk to Laxus, then he asked you to look for me?" I managed a small smile while managing to get to my feet.

"No, not exactly!" She smirked, turning into her Satan Soul Takeover. I backed up, but I didn't get far because I backed up into a tree. "You ruined my life Freed, now you have to die!" She stated.

"Please don't do this Mira! I didn't do anything to you!" I said, trying to hold back tears.

Now, either she didn't hear me, or didn't care, because used her demon strength to full on bash me in the face with a powerful punch, bruising my left cheek so bad, my cheek swelled up and excruciating pain every time the slightest breeze blew, I could actually feel it down to the cheekbone. I even got knocked to the ground.

"You have to die Freed!" She growled. I managed to push up on my hands and knees, fear in my eyes, but she just kicked me full force in my ribs. I was kicked into the air a couple feet, and back even further, knocked into a different tree. My shoulders were what took the brunt of the force when I hit the tree. I gritted my teeth when I hit, and when I hit the ground.

"What did I do Mira? How did I ruin your life?" I asked, unable to put any pressure on my arms because of my busted and bruised shoulders.

"DIE FREED!" She shrieked, conjuring up a swirling fire tornado. She chucked the fire at me.