Part Three

Part Three

She was still hanging around to his relief. She was making small chat with some of the guys but it seemed like she was stuck in another world until she met his eyes of course. She smiled brightly at him. He had realized in the past few days, she wouldn't get in his face and flirt like the other girls would. She was mature and more considerate.

She had this mysterious allure to her. He peered over at the guys looking through the pictures in someone's phone. Noticing the cover was feminine, he figured it was hers.

"Nice clicks. I guess you made to the sunset on time earlier this evening, he quipped.

"Some of them didn't get lucky. We got there ten minutes before the actual time, so I got a few good decent ones, she modestly admitted.

Neil smiled.

Two of the more wilder guys brought in a crate of drinks and started to hand them out. He raised his eye brows and looked at Aanya.

She smiled.

"No I am good, I was thinking to retire for tonight, she muttered.

"Nahin, I mean chill out with us, you don't have to drink, Neil added softly.

"Theek hai, main yahaan rehti ho thori there ke liye.

To Neil this was music to his ears as he wanted badly to get to know her.

They played truth or dare. He told them in all seriousness his age was ten years more than his actual age. She looked at him quizzically as if she was trying to expose his lie.

Everyone else was too drunk to object and they moved on to the next person.

Anaya was oddly asked if she was in a relationship.

" No I am not, she said solemnly.

Neil noticed the slight sadness that crossed her expression before she smiled at everyone again.

He didn't know it then but her entry in his life would bring about feelings he never had before.

Avni awakened early in the morning not feeling well. It was probably something she had the night before. When she returned from the bathroom she was upset, her monthly friend had decided to pay her visit today of all days. They were to have one day in Florence. Nevertheless she put on her pink floral dress and leggings. She would fit right in as the weather was cool in the mornings thus far on the trip. It was fall in Europe after all.

It would be another hectic day. However when her eyes landed on the Tower of Pisa, she was amazed. She expected it to be more titled but it was far more beautiful than she had ever imagined. Neil mentioned on the coach sometime before there would be a competition for best picture at the Tower of Pisa, she wasn't interested in the contest. All Avni wanted was a picture.