-Cold Blooded Love-

Start from the beginning

 "Here you go, babe," Alex said opening the door handing me a shirt, I pecked his lips and thanked him. I started to get to work on my makeup. I didn't want too much because I remembered Alex telling David he 'didn't like girls who wear much makeup but just enough to bring out there natural beautiful self.' I smiled and started working on my brows, then my I did my eyeshadow then applied mascara and eyeliner and put a bit of highlighter on my nose.

I walked bathroom and seen no one way is the room so I quickly got dressed I pulled on some ripped acid washed skinny jeans along with a grey sweatshirt that had an alien on the right up near my collarbone. It read 'beware of the humans' I put my hair into two French braids and walked out, "Hey, Shey." Liza said to me as I walked into the living room, everyone looked to me. Alex stood up and pretended to grab something, he walked past me, "You look sexy." He said as he passed me again. "Hey Liza," I said as I sat next to David. Alex watched my every move. I got a text so I pulled out my phone, Alex texted me.

😘🔥: Hey!

Me: Hey, why are you texting me? 😂

😘🔥: idk I guess I missed you too much!

I looked up and seen him staring at me smiling. I didn't notice Corinna looking over my shoulder reading the texts. "ERICA HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Corinna said jumping up. "What?"  David said confused. "She texting some guy." She said sticking her tongue out at me. "Who?" Alex asked. "I don't know but his contact name is the kissing emoji, and the fire emoji." She said Alex smirked. "Corinna we all know Alex and Shey are dating," David said, Corinna frowned. "I didn't."  "How about we all go out for breakfast?" Alex said, "Yeah." David and Liza cheered. "SHOTGUN!" I yelled, David and Liza sighed, "I'm driving!" Alex said. 

     "Erica, you always get shotgun." David wined as we got into the car. "Oh boo Who!" I said pulling down the visor and sticking my tongue out at him. He flipped me off. "Ugh, your some immature." I said turning my full attention to my makeup, "Liza is my makeup bag still back there?" I asked turning around to see if I could find it. "Yeah here." She said handing me my bag. "Thanks, I said turning back around, "That's not a bag that's a suitcase," Alex said laughing. I hit him and he pretended that I actually hurt him he swerved into the other lane, thank god no one was coming. "ALEX!" I yelled, "Calm down." David said laughing, "UGH!" I said trying to fix my makeup again once I was done I handed the bag back to Liza. "Put some music on please!" David said looking out his window. "Fine, I'll pick," I said flipping through different stations, I found a song. "Who is this?" David asked I assumed he liked the song, "Red Hot Chili Peppers, the song is called Scar Tissue." I said and looked over at Alex. "Scar tissue that I wish you saw." I heard then nothing.

"Logan you idiot she's going to find out, and come to think of it where is Shey!" I sat up in tears and rushed to the bathroom running past Logan and Brendon, but a strong pair of arms grabbed me by my waist, the tears rushed out of my eyes, Logan pulled me into his chest I hit his chest multiple times until I finally just gave up. I fell to the floor I was so mad, after that, all I remember is waking up next to our bed but no Logan, I heard whispering in the bathroom, I could make out much but I did hear, " I think the anti-depressants that Shey is on is making her delusional, she's been flipping out at me a lot now."

Logan started to race through my mind. Things we did, things he did to me. I felt no emotions anything, I felt nothing. I didn't know what to the only thing that came to mind. I turned my phone back on and seen an Instagram notification. "@loganpaul commented on your photo 2h ago" I opened the app and seen which photo he had commented on. It was a photo of me and Alex, he commented, "When you finally know she's over it.☹️" I sighed and shut off my phone. "Were here!" Alex said parking the car, "Un David you and Liza go in we'll be right there." He said, "Yeah ok." They got out of the car and Alex stared at me. "Shey, what's wrong?" He asked me, "Nothing." I said looking up and smiling like nothing was wrong. "Are you sure?" He questioned, "Yeah never better I'm with the perfect guy surrounded by my best of friends!" I laughed that seemed to reassure him.  

    "I know let's get Everything, Everything!" David said, "Already seen it." I said I wasn't really sure how to feel after what happened an hour ago. "Ok, then what should we get?" David asked getting annoyed, "Ummm That!" I said pointing to a movie called 'The Faculty', "Sure." David said putting in the basket, "Where's Alex and Liza?" I asked him, "They went to go get snacks.." he said still looking at movies. "Without me?" I asked him, "I gue--" I pulled his arm and we made our way to the food section. "Come on can you walk any slower." I turned back to yelled at  David to walk faster but I bumped into someone and fell. "Sorry!" I said rubbing my ass, David helped me up and I saw who I ran into. "Chantel?" I asked her, she gasped, "Shey? I almost didn't recognize you." She laughed, "Yeah with your hair and I see you started filling your brows in." She laughed, and grabbed the end of my braid and dropped in back on to my shoulder. I smiled but inside I really wanted to hit her. "What are you doing here?" I asked, "Oh I'm here with," she was cut off by a faintly familiar voice, just my luck I thought! Logan walked away I was still mad at him. I walked down an aisle and almost died"Babe, what--" he stopped, Alex approached us I was still in shocked, we stood there looking into each other's eyes. "Shey?" Alex asked me, "Yeah babe?" I said not breaking eye contact with him, "umm." Alex said I broke eye contact briefly. I grabbed Alex by the neck and pulled him down, I kissed him a deep passionate kiss. "Wow," Alex said as I pulled away, I continued to stare at him, the last person I would expect here. "Kian! Jc!" I breathed out, "Shey?" They said I nodded, they moved closer,  opened his arms I expected his offer. "I missed you," Kian said as we hugged. I then hugged Jc "Yeah me too." I told him as we pulled away. A tear slipped from my eye, Alex wiped it away and kissed me. "I love you." I whispered to Alex. "I love you too." Kian and Jc walked away, "Hey Lawley, Caylen?" I yelled, they turned around and smiled, "Yeah?" Kian said, "Same number?" I asked Jc smiled, "Same time!" Kian laughed and walked away. "Shey you didn't tell me you knew Kian and Jc!" Liza, pulled on my sweater, "Yeah so?" I laughed. We paid for our things and walked back out to the car.

"How did you know them?" David asked from the back seat, "Well when I first moved to LA my friend Vitaly introduced us when I was working for Vitaly, I became Kian and Jc's personal photographer." I said, "What happened between you too?" Liza asked, "Well Kian and I dated." I said, "Yeah we all know." Liza said,  I reached over the console and placed my hand on Alex's thigh and running my fingers up his thigh. 

___________________________________________________________________________

A nice long as chapter I understand that over the past couple of days the story has been confusing I apologize. I've been updating every day so don't be telling me to update guys!