-Kiss Fight-

I was away for a bit I was back in Ohio visiting my family, I stopped by Pam's house just to catch up. She was upset logan and I had broken up but understood. Right now I was waiting for David to pick me up from the Airport.  

    "Hey, David." I smiled as I sat down in the passenger seat. "Hey." He smiled back, "Wheres Alex?" I asked still smiling, David looked over at me he didn't seem happy anymore.  "Shey," He started I wasn't smiling anymore. "I don't want you to freak out but something happened."  I nodded, he continued. "Well Logan was over a lot while you were gone and he freaked out, he went on about how he missed you. He got very personal and talked about your relationship with him."  He paused. "He said something that made everyone very uncomfortable, he was telling us about how he had been cheating behind your back since day one of the relationship." A tear slipped down my cheek. "Alex told him to stop, and he shouldn't have treated you like that."  My tears ran down my face as David continued. "Logan threated to hurt Alex, he charged at Alex and they fought." I was sobbing. "We were lucky enough to break them up but they both ended up have a lot of cuts and stuff on their faces." David leaned in and hugged me, I calm down and told David to go to Logans. "Why?" David asked, "Because I need to talk to him."  

     We pulled up to Logans, I entered the pin and David drove in.  Without hesitation, I opened the door.  "LOGAN!" I yelled I walked into the kitchen to find him, he was sitting in his office. "Shey?" Logan said standing up. He had bruises and cuts all over his face. "Don't," I said as he closed the space between us. "Why are you here." He said sitting back down. "I'm here because you're a fucking asshole." He laughed, "What else is new?" I glared at him. "Logan I'm fucking serious, not only did you admit to cheating on me since the day of us dating. You fucking started a fight with Alex."  I yelled I haven't yelled this loud ever.  "I don't know what I ever fucking saw in you. All you're concerned about is money! You don't care about feelings! Did you literary think 'Oh since Shey and I aren't dating anymore I should make her life a living hell'?" I was on the verge of tears. "Listen, Logan, I loved you past tense. Now I love Alex, he's done a hell of a lot more than you ever done. We dated for a fucking year, its over now! Why can't you let me happy?" I yelled again at this point I was crying. "Because I think of you being happy I think of us and seeing you with Alex and how he makes you so fucking happy destroys me," Logan said bowing his head. "Oh fucking really? You cheated on me multiple fucking times! What in fucking world do think id ever take you back?" I yelled again leaving, he followed me. "Shey?" Logan said standing between me and the door. "Logan, not the fucking time," I said raising my voice, "Don't you fucking raise your voice with me," Logan yelled and in one movement I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. "Oh my god I'm so fucking sorry." Logan pleaded. "YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE! I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD!" I yelled leaving in tears. 

    I sat down in the passenger seat again. "Shey what the fuck," David said obviously noticing the handprint on my cheek. "Nothing just take me home please?" I pleaded David. I watched Logan in the rearview mirror, tears slipped down my cheek.  

   We made it home, I walked into the apartment not bothering to walk into the living room I walked into mine and Alex's room. I turned on the light a dropped my bag. Bottles surrounded Alex, I gasped I seen Alex's face, I cried. It woke him up. "Shey?" He said I neared him about to touch his face when he grabbed my arm. "What is that?" He said sounding mad. "Nothing," I said getting up,  Alex got up and shut the door then locked it. "Shey, what is that?" He said again, I looked down, he lifted my chin slowly, he turned my head gently and glanced at the redness on my cheek. He carefully ran his fingers over the redness and i winched at the pain. He pulled me into a hug as I cried. He laid me down carefully he joined. "I love you," Alex said kissing me it was soft but passionate. "I love you too," I said as I drifted off to a heavy sleep. 

    I woke up and I stared at the beautiful person who laid beside me. "It's rude to stare you know," Alex said looking at me. "Well, I just had to you remind me of the hottest guy ever." He smiled, "Oh really who?" I smirked. "Jason Nash." We both laughed, "Shey, Alex come out here," David said laughing, I walked out and chocked on my own spit. "Jason?" I questioned. "No Shey  this is Carmelita." I laughed, David asked Carmelita a bunch of questions for his vlog. "So Carmelita what do you do for a living?" David asked. "Oh Papi, i suck monster cocks. For ten dollars, for you five dollars half off." Carmelita laughed, "Why is that funny?" David asked, "Because Papi you have tiny penis." I nearly died. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading today's update please leave a vote and a comment tweet me