-Doubt-

"GOODMORNING!!" David yelled walking into mine and Alex's room, Alex yelled at David. "Morning," Alex said laying back down beside me, I smiled. "Morning," I said back pecking his lips. I got up and got dressed, Alex did the same. I walked out to the living room and I stopped real fucking quick Alex ran into me making me step forward, Alex came to a complete stop too. "What the actual fuck!" Alex and I said at the same time. Dom and Logan were sitting on the couch. "Oh hey, guys." Dom said smiling, "This is my new friend, you guys might know him."  Dom said I looked dead into Dom's eyes. "Dom a word please." Alex walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, he drinks to wind-down. I pulled Dom into the bathroom, "Shey, Alex is in the next room we shouldn't be doing this."  He said licking his lips. "Ew no, Dom. I want to know why the hell Logan is sitting in our fucking living room." I said quietly. "Oh because he's my new friend." Dom said, "Really? What are you doing supplying him with weed?" I said Dom laughed and nodded yes. "Oh god." I signed. "Whats the big deal?" I smiled. "Well, that man out there happens to be my ex-boyfriend. The one I and Alex had to go see a few days ago." I said Dom laughed then stopped, "Oh you're serious." I slapped Dom. "Of course I am idiot." He nodded and rubbed his hands together. "Shey please take some bong rips with me it'll be awkward if I did it by myself." I thought for a minute I needed to chill a little. "Fine," I said walking out of the bathroom with Dom, I walked into the living room Alex was drinking in the kitchen and Logan sat slightly on the couch on his phone. 

     I walked up to Alex and placed my hands around his waist I protended logan wasn't here, "Hi babe." I said looking at Alex and his cute face. "Hi," Alex said kissing me, I deepened the kiss. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. "Woah guys we talked about this no fucking in front of guests take it to your room, but first Shey you promised." Dom looked pleadingly, I signed then nodded. "Whats going on?" Logan asked. I knew Logan heard me and Alex kissing, I didn't feel bad. I packed the bowl of the bong. "Dom wanna pass me a lighter?" I asked he stopped talking to logan to find me a lighter I was sitting on the couch across from Logan. "You don't care she smokes?" Logan asked Alex as he sat next to me. "Why would I?" Alex replied and kissed me on the mouth, our heads were spread apart by Dom he handed me a lighter, I thanked him. The smoke filled my lungs, I cleaned the bowl I passed the bong back to Dom as he re-packed it. "That's some good shit who did you get it from?" I said exhaling the rest of the smoke in my lungs. "Our balcony," Dom said laughing. "Your growing weed on the fucking balcony?" Alex said. I laughed, I made eye contact with Logan a little piece of me died.  

     It was now 10 at night I was baked out of my mind and Alex was buzzed. Logan was still here and David came home. "Guys I'm going to put on music ok?" I said sheepishly I couldn't tell if I was walking or not. "Sure," David said, I pulled out my phone a connected to the Bluetooth. I put on one of my favorite playlists, some blink 182 was playing then Twenty One Pilots started to play.  Doubt started to play and I was getting into some real feels, "Dom pass me the pipe." I asked, he packed the bowl and handed me the pipe and a lighter, I lit the weed and inhaled. I cleared the bowl and I went to pack it again and Alex stopped me. "Babe its time to stop." He said helping me put down the pipe. "I love you," I said looking into his eyes. "I love you too." I shifted my position and got on Alex's lap. "Guys hold on this is great clickbait." David yelled, "Action." he yelled again, I proceeded to make out with Alex it got heated so we moved to the bedroom as Alex carried me to the bedroom and I got a glimpse of Logan and he looked hurt Doubt was still playing as we were walking away, logan mouthed  "Don't doubt me," I continued kissing Alex.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys it truly mean alot 

lots of love 

-Erica