-Changes-

I fell asleep in the living room after what happened. I feel as if Logan and I have truly finished fighting for a while at least. Tonight Logan was having people over so I had decided to stay up in our bedroom for the night.  

       "Babe, I'm going shopping soon, do you need anything?" I yelled from the closet. He walked in and smiled as he watched me pull down my shirt. "No, I should be good." He said hugging my back.  I smiled, i turned and gave him another hug. 

    I pulled up to the gas station and walked in. "Hi, can I get two packs of cigarettes please," I said to the cashier, she nodded pulling out two cartons of cigarettes. I paid and walked out, obviously if Logan found out that I was smoking hed have a shit fit. So I've been smoking when he isn't around which now it seems like all the time. I had all the groceries so I was heading home, as I pulled in I noticed the yeti wasn't here so I assumed he wasn't home. When I walked in no one was around so I put everything away and grabbed my lighter. I pulled out one of the cigarettes, the smoke filled my lungs when I breathed in, I felt it leave my lungs as if it was one movement.  I finished and sat on the balcony. I just sat in silence that is till I heard the yell of no one else but logan paul. "Ok logang that is the vlog." He was finishing the vlog, I sighed and gather my lighter and my cigarettes and hid them.  I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower as if it was clockwork logan entered the bathroom and shut the door and started strip I pulled my main focus away from Logan and back to the shower.  He came up behind me and started to run his hands, down my back. I turned around and hugged logan and we stood in the shower hugging.  I finished in the shower and made my way to logan. He stood in the closet finding something to wear, I hugged his back and planted little kisses on his back. "Whats up with you?" Logan said to me as he turned around and cupped my face. "Nothing I just missed you that's all." I smiled he planted a kiss on my lips. I walked back out of the closet and laid on the bed in nothing but a bra and underwear. Logan was getting ready to have his friends over. 

    I smiled as Logan came out of the closet, he smiled too and gave a hand gesture to come towards him. "Shey babe I know this isn't the time but I have something to ask you." He said calmly, I nodded. "Well, i found these. " My heart dropped did he find my things? He pulled a lace bra from behind his back, I felt relief. "What about it?" I smiled, as did he. "Well, when I come back up here id like you to be wearing it." He smiled, I nodded and pecked his lips. He left the room and fell on the bed. "That was close," I say to myself. I got up and started to change and I eventually started to watch tv. 

    Logan returned to the room a bit tipsy but able to function. He gently placed kisses on my cheek as I was watching a movie, I spun around. I kissed him and he kissed back, "I love you." He said to me looking into my eyes. "I love you too," I said and started to pull the covers up logan. "Hey what are you doing?" He said stopping my hands. "I putting the covers on you," I said returning to pulling them up. "I thought I had told you what I had in mind for tonight," Logan said sitting up. "You did. But that was before you had one too many drinks." I sighed, I took my chin in between his index finger and thumb and placed a kiss on my lips. "I know, I'm sorry." I smiled. "I know you are." I straddled his hip and placed kisses on his lips... 

That's all i have for you guys today, thanks for all the reads and votes keep it up. Also if have a suggestion my inbox is open!!! 

Thanks, lots of love. 

- E 

follow my social media

instagram- @erica.nimigon 

snapchat- @ericanimigon5