•6•

"Hi Pam." I said as Logans mom opened the door. "Oh Shey honey what are you doing here?" She said smiling, "Well that what I need to ask you." I said, "Oh come in." She offered me I drink as I entered the kitchen.

    "So logan has been fighting with Jake?" I asked, she nodded. I can't believe I was so oblivious to this. "Come with me." She said leading me to her laptop, she searched Jakes channel first. There was a new upload. "That's new," she said. "Oh." I said as I seen logan was in the thumb nail. 'I love you bro.' I think it's safe to say they made up, Pam left me to watch the videos I watched the most recent music videos last. "He's my little bro can't blame him it's kinda hard but it's my job to tame him, he's a lose cannon a live wire. But I see he's calling for a ceasefire, we got the same last name, same blood. So much hate! Where is the love?" I sat in awe as I watched logan and Jake try to  make amends! The next video I watched was Logan's music video. "Put Jakes name in your title and you can pay this months rent. We know you're calling your lawyers. Yeah that's money well spent. Yeah, brother messed up but he's still got his Disney Contract. See me in person, I guarantee you won't make eye contact." What happened I thought to myself this happened over two weeks ago why am I only learning about this now? So many questions are left unread. I went on to my Instagram and seen one of my friends sent me a video in my dms I opened it. It's a Video of Jake doing the Disney thing. He does his thing then he said "Nailed it!" And the Mickey Mouse head says dropped across it. What Jake lost his Disney contact? Pams laptop dinged i looked and seen Logan uploaded a new video! He started his video like always then he was taking about Jake getting dropped then started smashing plates. My phone was blowing up!

   'Loggann👅 sent a snap!' I opened the snap it was a black screen and it said "streaks" what the hell? I went on snap map to find logan it said we were together? I walked out into the living room and seen logan sitting with Jake talking. I got scared so I ran out the back and ran into town." I need to get away I couldn't see him right now he's becoming something that's more then I could've even imagined. I walked around until I seen Greg's car pull up. "Shey?" I heard from behind me. I whipped my head to see Jake standing  there. Oh great, "Jake." I said and smiled. "What are you doing here?" He asked getting close. "Oh you know the usual walking around." I smiled he peeked behind me. "Shey?" My breath hi