-Cold Blooded Love-

*Skip ahead a few Days* 

        I was sitting on the couch when Alex and David walked in. They had been at Target most of the day.  I walked into Alex's and my bedroom because they were going to film a video.  

    I sat alone in our room, David told me to stay in Alex's room. They were in the living room with Dom and two other guys filming a video, I decide I didn't want to wait anymore so I went into the hall and watched as they filmed,

    I just realized the other guys were Jason and Seth they were sitting on the couch. "Corinna come out," David said, the bathroom door opened, I watched as Corinna walked out. "David I think I  need padding!" She said then laughed, Alex looked up at me then back to the guys. "Shey!" David yelled at me. "What?!" I yelled back, "We need your help!" David yelled, no one noticed me standing there but Alex did. I decide to put a show on for him. Alex watches as me take off the bra I had on. "Shey What's taking so long!" David yelled I ran down the hall. Alex was eyeing me up, not that I minded the attention.  Alex looked at me with a pleading look. "That wasn't funny" he smiled as he walked past me. I watched as Seth and Jason makeout I died. I went back into our room scrolling through Instagram I heard the door handle jiggling. 

   "Alex?" I asked sheepishly, "Yes Babe." slowly he crawled over to the bed which happens to be where I was. He attacks me with kisses both turning me on and tickling me, small moans left my mouth Alex stopped kissing me and looked at me smiling "I'm I turning you on?" He laughed because he knew the truth, there was no beating around the bush with because truth be told he was turning me on, I swear everything about him was perfect even if he didn't, believe me, he was perfect to you. You kept looking into his eyes ignoring what he just said he leaned in closer and said: "I'm taking that as a yes." I shook my head yes.

Alex started kissing my neck, my moan were going out of control it felt so good, I realized he was teasing me, "Alex, stop teasing me. I'm going in for a shower and you're staying out here!" I told him he pouted and sat up against the headboard as I stripped down only in my underwear, I walked seductively to the bathroom and shut the door. I hopped in the shower, the door swung open and Alex looked at me, I stood there in the shower with a smile crossed my face. He stripped and I saw how big it was, the sight of it made me want him even more, I put my index finger up in the air and singled him to come here, within a second he shut the door and hopped into the shower too. You started to tease him, but you didn't get far because Alex started to kiss you. 

*Next morning* 

      I woke up in Alex's arms, he was already awake. "Morning," I said, he smirked, "What?" He looked down to my hand, "Alex! You put my hand there didn't you!" I whispered/yelled and let go, my hand was down his pants. "Ugh." I said getting off him and walking into the bathroom he followed, "You're not taking a piss in here are you?" I asked him as he shut his bathroom door, "No I was going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I laughed, "No thanks maybe another time." I said as I walked over to him helping him remove his shirt and running my hands down his chest, I got on my knees and pulled over down his pants. "I could get use to looking at you from this view." He said tilting his head back. "Not today lover boy," I said turning around. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back, "I love you." He said getting in the shower. "Alex! I need to take a piss man!" Dom yelled through the door, I jumped into the shower covering my mouth. "Come in!" Alex yelled laughing. I looked down, I closed my eyes and smiled, He moved closer to me and put his hands on either side of me, he started to kiss down my neck I tried really hard not to moan but he wasn't helping and Dom seemed to take forever. "Thanks, man." Dom said shutting the door, I kissed Alex. "This is sexy." He said making me laugh. "You wish." I laughed. I got out and took off my clothes except for my bra and underwear, unfortunately, "Alex?" I asked sitting on the counter, "Yep." He said sticking his head, "I need some clothes when you get out." I said getting down kissing him, "Love you." He said pulling away from the kiss. "Love you too." I walked away, I could feel him staring at my ass. This reminds of the time Logan and I went to Italy. He turned off the shower and stepped out, I already had his towel in my hands. "Thanks." He said pecking my lips.