-15-

Hyungwon still wasn't sure if what he heard was right. Did Hoseok really just shout his name in his sleep? Does that mean the boy was dreaming about him?
It didn't make sense but that would also explain why Hoseok bolted out of the bus as quickly as he did.

Hyungwon was blushing a soft shade of pink just thinking about it and that didn't go unnoticed by his best friend.
"Why do you look like that? What are you thinking about?" Hyunwoo asked and instead of answering right away, Hyungwon just dragged him to their shared bedroom and locked the door.
"Hoseok shouted my name in his sleep on the bus just now." Hyungwon's face went blank, as if he didn't actually believe it himself. It just seemed so unreal to him in the first place. Why on earth would Hoseok shout his name out of all people and what exactly was he dreaming about? Hyungwon was 'shook' to say the least.

Meanwhile, Hyunwoo had taken out his phone and was busy texting back and forth to Minhyuk about this whole situation. It was amusing for the two, sure, but it was also kind of sad. They hated seeing their best friends so tormented about something so stupid but it was good being able to hear both sides to the story. Texting every detail and every single word Hyungwon said to Minhyuk was all Hyunwoo had been doing. Because unlike the so called 'star crossed lovers' aka Hyungwon and Hoseok, Minhyuk and Hyunwoo weren't so bothered about what other people thought of them.

To: Hyukie
Okay did Hoseok really shout his name in the bus or is he hallucinating bc I didn't hear it??

From: Hyukie
HE DID!!! Is Hyungwon talking about it now bc Hoseok is still shook that it happened

To: Hyukie
Damn we need to get them to talk to each other like, rn. Bring him to our room, we're in 23

Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door.
"Hyungwon can you get it?" Hyunwoo lazily said as Hyungwon got up to open the door. As soon as Hyungwon opened the door, Hyunwoo pushed him out the room and locked the door.

So there he was, standing face to face with Hoseok. Feeling more embarrassed than he ever had in his entire life even though he didn't really know why.

"I'm sorry..." was the first thing Hoseok said. His voice was low and soft and he looked so small standing there in front of Hyungwon, head down, too shy and embarrassed to look at him.
Hyungwon felt a sting of guilt in his stomach because Hoseok hadn't done anything wrong and Hyungwon felt bad for just cutting him off like that.

"Let's go somewhere we can talk in peace and quiet..." Hyungwon softly said and started walking to the exit with Hoseok just following behind him.

Even though they weren't supposed to be leaving the complex, Hyungwon didn't care. He needed to be alone with Hoseok, away from possible eavesdroppers aka Lee Minhyuk and Son Hyunwoo.
Hyungwon didn't exactly know where he was going but he knew that there was supposed to be a lighthouse by the beach they were at. He looked up the place on the internet before they left, in case he needed a place to hide but this was a good opportunity to go look for it.
He walked down the beach with Hoseok following closely behind him.

"Hyungwonah...?" Hoseok said after a while of just quietly walking along.
The tall boy stopped in his tracks and turned around, having Hoseok almost bump into him and losing his balance.
Hoseok stumbled back a little.
"Where are we going? Can't we just talk here? There's no one around anyways..."
Hoseok tilted his head to the side a little and frowned at the boy in front of him.
Yet instead of answering right away, Hyungwon just took Hoseok's hand and started walking again.
But Hoseok needed answers. He held onto Hyungwon's hand a little tighter and pulled him back, turning the taller boy around to face him again.
"Hyungwon. Tell me what I did wrong so I can make it right again. At least talk to me. I'm sorry about getting you scolded by your parents, I really am. But you can't just cut me off like this and then take me somewhere like nothing happened."
Hoseok was both angry and disappointed. The time he had spent with Hyungwon these past days had been the most exciting days of his year and Hoseok felt mistreated because he didn't actually do anything wrong. He just showed Hyungwon a good time. So why was Hyungwon acting like this?

"I'm sorry hyung..." Hyungwon had never called him hyung before and Hoseok felt kinda hurt. It was as if Hyungwon had just degraded him from being his friend, to just being an acquaintance. And Hoseok hated that.
"Don't call me that. We're friends Hyungwon. I have a name. Why are you being so cold?" Hoseok almost yelled at him at this point. But Hyungwon wasn't looking at him. He was looking at the ground.

After a very short silence, Hyungwon took a deep breath and looked Hoseok in the eye.
"I'm sorry, okay? I was in shock. I was upset. My mom has never yelled at me like that, I didn't know what to do. I was afraid. I was scared that my perfect day was ruined. Because that's what it was but then I started overthinking. Like, what if I'm not meant to have good days like this? I probably made Hoseok sad and he's not gonna want to see me anymore. He shouldn't be seen with me. I'll ruin his social life... stuff like that. And I know it's stupid but I can't help it." Hyungwon looked down again and he just wanted to die right then and there. He was holding back tears. Partly because he felt horrible and partly because he was still very in love with Hoseok.

"I like you. A lot. And I don't care what anyone thinks. I don't care if I lose all my so called 'friends' if I hang out with you because I don't need those people anyway. You're so much more valuable to me than all of those people combined." He paused and Hyungwon looked up at him again, tears welling up in his eyes.
"All I need is you. Hyungwon. You can't avoid me forever. I saw your sketchbook and I know you like me so stop running away from me." As soon as he finished his sentence, Hyungwon hugged him so tight he could feel the air escaping his lungs with the impact. But soon enough, Hoseok put his arms around the skinny brunette and pulled him close.
"I'm sorry, Hoseokah... about everything."
Hyungwon said softly but Hoseok ignored it, knowing well enough that Hyungwon had nothing to apologise for now that he was here in Hoseok's arms.

—————————
Heyoooo is me
I hope you enjoyed this sappy chapter :')
I'm tired and I have a headache so I'm sorry if it's shit but ah well
Gotta Kris