-1-

Hyungwon didn't have a lot of friends, he was kind of weird and people stayed away from him most of the time. His only friend was Hyunwoo, quite a tall and muscular guy but also a total teddy bear who didn't know what was happening most of the time.
He hung out with Hyungwon because they had known each other since they were little and  neither Hyunwoo or Hyungwon cared for making new friends. Both of them just wanted school to be over already because they hated the entire system and the way the school was divided in popularity ranks.

Hyungwon didn't care about being popular at all, he knew he was never gonna be popular -even tho he was drop dead gorgeous- because he didn't like all the attention. He always sat quietly in a corner of the classroom, drawing in his notebook while vaguely registering the words that came from the teacher at the blackboard.
Hyunwoo, who always sat next to him wasn't that great company either since he was always either sleeping or staring at the group of popular boys in their class.
Hyungwon always thought Hyunwoo might want to be one of them and to be completely honest he wouldn't mind it if Hyunwoo would become one even if that meant Hyungwon would be left alone. After all, he cared more about his best friend than about himself. If it would make Hyunwoo happy then that was fine by him. Whenever he asked Hyunwoo about it though, he would always deny that that was the reason but he would never tell him the actual reason so Hyungwon stopped asking after a while. Little did he know that Hyunwoo actually only had eyes for one of those boys, a particularly loud, but cute, blonde boy.

There was one boy among the popular guys who wasn't exactly like the others. Hyungwon didn't really know what it was about him but his eyes were always drawn to that one boy.
His name was Hoseok and he was probably the most popular boy in the entire school. He was handsome, well built, smart, funny and cute at the same time. He was on the school's soccer team and always had a lot of girls gathered around him. Funny enough it seemed to Hyungwon that the silver haired boy never really paid any attention to the girls and just focused on doing his own thing.

Sometimes Hyungwon caught himself actually staring at the beautiful boy at the back of the class but always tried to wave away the daydreams in his head.
Him and Hoseok actually lived on the same block and Hyungwon saw him almost every morning as he left for school a little earlier than himself. Hyungwon would usually sit on the window sill looking outside so he could see Hoseok walk out the door of the house across the street. Hyungwon's room was on the top floor of his house so there was no way for him to be noticed by the other as they left straight to school in the morning.
Hyungwon liked seeing the sun rise and always woke up really early just to watch the night turn into morning. His waking up so early also lead to very long mornings as he tried to wait as long as possible before leaving for school which ended up with him being late a lot of times -not that anyone noticed tho. Or so he thought.

Next week would be their senior trip, indicating that the school year, and thus their lives as high schoolers, was almost over. Hyungwon liked and hated that thought at the same time. He's been waiting for the day he wouldn't have to go back to that dreaded school again but at the same time it kinda scared him. He had no idea what he wanted to do after high school and making decisions had always been quite hard for him. Hyungwon didn't really like thinking about his future as he preferred thinking about how to make the best of today rather than worrying about what tomorrow would be like.
Those were worries for later.
And so was the school trip. Hyungwon still had a week left to mentally prepare.

In the meantime Hyungwon had started working in the library. His parents had been nagging about how he should do something with his time instead of being home all the time playing video games and listening to music. And thus Hyungwon had thought of the library as the perfect place to spend his time instead. It was quiet there and not a lot of people came in there so he wouldn't have to worry about being bothered by unwanted company.
Tomorrow would be his first day of work and to be quite honest, Hyungwon was kinda nervous.
But honestly, what could possibly go wrong?

---
Okay lads I'm back but this time it's MX instead of BTS
미안해
Those who were waiting for the JiHope fic, I didn't have any inspiration so I decided to unpublish it... maybe I'll get back to it someday
Anyways hope you enjoy and I'll try to keep this one updated as much as possible
사랑해요 😘
-authornim