This Is Very Wrong, Mr McCann

Start from the beginning

I may look normal and strict on the outside, but on the inside. . . My heart is going crazy. Everyone left the room except for {Y/N}. She sat in her usual seat and waited for me to speak. "You're mad at me aren't you?" She started. "You saw how I was trying to comfort Nikki after you made her feel ashamed. You're mad at me, that's why you kept me back, isn't it?" She asked looking at her fingers that were fidgeting with each other. I shook my head in response for no. 'I kept you back to fuck you and show you how much love I have for you.' I thought. "I'm not gonna apologise for it though. You made her feel bad for something she didn't do bad, and you're the one that should be apolo-" I cut her off by walking to where she's sitting and kiss her sweet lips.

They felt amazing against mine. They started moving in sync while my hands sat on her cheeks to deepen the kiss. I pulled her up off the chair and lift her up onto the table. I stood in between her legs and slid my tongue against her bottom lip.

-- Your P.O.V --

I accepted him in my mouth. His lips felt amazing. His hands roamed around my body then it got tense. Mr McCann lightly pushed my body down so I was laying on the table. Before his lips attacked my neck, I stop this. "No. This is very wrong, Mr McCann." I said pushing him away and standing up to straighten out my clothes. "Come on!" He shouted, combing his fingers through his hair. "Look, I know this is wrong, but I like you. You might not believe me but please can I prove it to you?" He begged, his eyes full of hope and lust. I just couldn't resist it especially how adorable Mr McCann looked. "Mr McCann, I feel the same way too." I admitted. It's true. Ever since I first joined the gang - I would be lying if I said I wasn't threatened knowing that I was joining Jason McCann's gang - I had feelings for him.

"Stop calling me Mr McCann, call me Jason, baby." He said. When he called me 'baby' Them butterflies in my stomach won't stop, stop. He started making out with me again. This time I didn't stop him. The atmosphere started to get heated and tense. The kiss started getting rough. He pulled the hem of my shirt out of my skirt, since it was tucked in, and pulled it over my head to be thrown carelessly on the floor. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor with my shirt before attacking my lips again. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue inside my mouth. He started kissing my neck as I rubbed his hard abs. His abs made me wet. I leaned my head to the side to give him more access.

He found my sweet spot and began sucking on it. I moaned as he sucked and his tongue swirled around my sweet spot. I can tell that Jason left hickeys on the places he kissed on my neck. He started to kiss down to my cleavage. He licked my cleavage before kissing on my left breasts. I combed my fingers through his hair causing him to groan while my head fell back in pleasure. He left two hickeys on my breast and moved to the right breast. As he was giving another hickey, he snakes his hands around to my back and unclasped my bra. He finished giving me three hickeys on my right breast. My gosh, I'm gonna do up with so many of them at the end of this. He took one of right breasts in his hand and started sucking on my nipple.

He took it in between his perfect teeth and lightly nibbled on it. Making me even more wet. I looked down at him and see that his eyes were closed. I moved my hands down to his belt and started unbuckling it. He took my left breast into his hand and started sucking on my nipple. I looked at the right breast he had a second ago and see that there was a hickey on the nipple part of my breast. I think there's a faucet in my pussy because it keeps leaking. He put his hands to the top of my skirt and started pulling it down and I was only in my panties. He sat down on the chair and put his head close to my area. If he squatted down it would be to low for him. I felt his warm breath in my covered womanhood. "Mm, you're soaking wet, baby." He said above a whisper. He pulled down my panties and before he could put his mouth on me, I stopped him. Now I'm horny and I just want him in me right now.

-- Jason's P.O.V --

"What now?!" I spat in annoyance because {Y/N} stopped me. "I just want you in me NOW!!" She whined like a baby. I chuckled at her adorableness. I pulled down my trousers and my boxers. I was so hard right now. I can't believe I was going to eat her out when I needed to be in her really badly. I put one leg on the table so my dick lined up with {Y/N's} entrance. I stroked myself a few times before slamming into her. {Y/N}screamed at my actions. "Mm, daddy's gonna make you scream his name." I growled into her ear. "Arggh, fuck!" She moaned out. I slapped her thigh. "No using cuss words, princess." I said teasingly. I started rubbing on her clit while I thrusted harder.

"Uuhhh, mmmm!" {Y/N} moaned. Her moans are so fucking sexy, like I just can't!! "F-f-faster!!" She moaned, trying to speak. "Who are you talking to? Who do you want to go faster?" I asked her teasingly, jamming into her hard. "D-daddy! Plea-please go f-faster." She tried speaking. I did as she wished and started thrusting hard and fast in her tight little hole. I knew I was hitting her g-spot since she screamed. "FUCK!!" She screamed, leaving an echo. "Ugh, fuck you're so tight." I growled through gritted teeth while pounding in her. Our moans and profanities kept flying around the room, including 'daddy' being flown out of {Y/N's} mouth.

I pulled out of her and switched positions. I took {Y/N} off the table and she slightly wobbled, ha! I lightly pushed her so she was bending over on the table. I placed my dick back into her pussy hole and pounded in her again. The same pace I did before while grabbing a chunk of her hair. {Y/N} hissed in pleasure and her eyes rolled to the back of her head before being closed. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" She moaned. "No, wait for me." I moaned. Our skins clapping together from the force of my actions. I usually feel my dick twitch, that signals me that I'm close. But, due to {Y/N's} tightness, I didn't know if I twitch or not. My load ended up spelling out into {Y/N}.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't feel that twitch on my dick that signalled me of when I'm coming because you're so fucking tight. You can cum now." I whispered into her ear. She moaned when she I started sucking on her ear. {Y/N's} walls tightened around my dick almost making it hard for me to thrust in her, she's just so tight, goddamn! I felt a burst of liquid on my dick. As she was cumming she was gripping onto the edge of the table. I pulled out of {Y/N} and she whimpered from the emptiness inside her. We collapsed on a chair, breathing heavily. "That was amazing." She breathed out smiling up at me. I smiled back down at her.
"Yeah, I know, baby. Does that prove to you how much I like you? Actually not even like. How much I love you." I said looking into her eyes. We finally caught our breathes.

"Hunnet percent. But is this what you kept me behind for? Just to show your love to me?" She asked.
"No. I kept you back to tell and ask you something." I started off. "Three months ago when someone told me that you're joining my gang, I thought you were just another girl. But when I saw you for myself, I. . . I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. You're so beautiful." I said, stroking her cheek. She blushed looking down. Just cuz her skin not white, don't mean I don't see my baby's beautiful blushes (A/N: woah the alliteration tho.). "And what I wanted to ask was. . . {Y/N}, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked worried that she'll reject me. I need her to say yes, believe it or not, I want to become a better person.

I know for sure that {Y/N} has a warm heart and she can help me become that better person, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. "Yes." She said flashing me her billion dollar smile. Wait did I hear correctly cuz that sounded like a 'yes'. "What did you just say?" I asked dumbfounded. I mean what would a beautiful, warm-hearted girl want with a heartless criminal like me. She chuckled at my dumbfounded facial expression. "I said yes. And by the way, did you use a condom?" She asked. Oh, shit!!!! My cheeks burned bright pink. "I, um, forgot. But hey, I've always wanted to have kids. Especially with, my angel." I said kissing her forehead. I meant what I said. We got dressed and left the meeting room. The gang was sitting there looking worried. Do you know when someone is sitting in a waiting room at a hospital waiting for a doctor to tell them whether their loved one has lived or not? That's what they look like.

Once they heard {Y/N's} heels they heads snapped to where we were standing."Why do y'all look like someone had a car accident and waiting for results on whether they survived or not?" {Y/N} asked confused. I chuckled to myself. You know what they say, when a couple gets really close or is really close, they start to think the same. I chuckled to myself again. "Thank God you're ok." Demi said rushing to {Y/N}. We both gave a questioning look to her. "We heard screaming and, like, slapping sounds. Why are you covered in marks?!" Demi answered our questioning look. {Y/N} and I looked at each other, while I had a smirk on my face. "It was nothing, now boys start training and girls start tracking." I said.