Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad

Start from the beginning

Umbitch raised an eyebrow before taking the paper from Hadrian as he held it out for the woman to see, as she read through it her eyes widened and at the end she smiled and said "I am glad to see that my lessons are paying off mister potter" Hadrian who still had the paper with the list of people taking part in this army thing examined the names on the list and said " of and sir on the list there a few names o here that I know for a fact weren't part of it as during the times that they have placed on here for scheduling we usually are at the library studying for OWLs and NEWTs"

The minister and Umbitch looked at Hadrian in curiosity while the other four in the room looked at him in anger and Fudge said "really who are they my boy?" Hadrian smiled and said "Neville longbottom, Seamus Finnegan, Dean Thomas, Fred and George Weasley and a fourth year named Luna Lovegood, who even though she doesn't take her Owl's until next year prefers to get a head start on her studies" umbridge thought about it for a moment and said "now that you mention is Mr Potter none of the people that you mentioned were present when we found this 'lesson' in progress"

Fudge clapped his hands and said "alright shacklebolt please escort Dumbledore to Azkaban prison to await hearing for conspiracy against the ministry" Dumbledore did his little escape plan using fawkes the phoenix and disappeared. Kingsley frowned and said "you may not like him minister but you can't deny it... Dumbledore has got style" Fudge glared at kingsley before turning to umbridge and saying "Delores you will be the new headmistress of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry" the pink and cat loving undersecretary smiled gleefully and then dismissed Hadrian with a smile.

Hadrian left the room with the minister, Percy and the two aurors, as the door closed he saw how umbridge's expression changed from one of upmost happiness to a glare that could freeze hell as she faced the annoying trio who were now glaring at Hadrian.

The minister turned to Hadrian and said "I apologise for this whole mess that we have caused you yet again lord potter" Hadrian nodded and said "but of course it is nothing minister" the minister shook his head and said "please just call me Cornelius like all of the other lords of the houses" Hadrian nodded his head and said "if that is what you wish then I will do as you ask but I only ask that you call me by my first name as it is only fair, anyway as much as would like to continue talking with you I really must get back to my studying after all it is only a month or two before OWLs actually start and you can never be too well prepared." Cornelius nodded and said "but of course M- my apologies I mean Harry" Hadrian smiled and said "good bye Cornelius it was nice to have a conversation with you hopefully next time it will be under better circumstances" the older man nodded and said good bye to Hadrian wishing him good luck on his OWLs before leaving with the other three adults in the direction of the exit.

Hadrian then walked back to the library to meet up with the others, when he arrived he noticed that the slytherins along with Fred and George had joined the group and were conversing when Hadrian sat down next to Draco as it was the only seat left plus he would have sat there anyway. Everyone's attention turned to Hadrian who sighed and said "you are all lucky that I took my bag with me because I just got us out of having to go through a detention involving blood quills again" the ones that didn't know about the blood quill incident gasped while the ones that did had their eyes widened as they stared at Hadrian.

"Okay 1) what blood quill detention? 2) What do you mean again? And 3) who did you save from the detentions?" Fred and George asked Hadrian sighed and said "headmistress umbridge's detention is having you write lines using blood quills" Hadrian had said and everyone's eyes widened and they said "they are dark arts artefacts they are illegal to be in possession of" Hadrian nodded and said "I know but I couldn't let her know that I knew what it was. This is the answer to your second question. Anyway like I was saying I couldn't let her know that I knew what it was as that would have brought unwanted attention so I ended up having to write about 30 lines with it, it was only then that I started to fell a slight dull ache on my hand" after that he placed his scarred hand on the table and everyone saw the remains of the what the blood quill had done to him and they were angry but calmed down as they saw that Hadrian looked rather bored.