"Serous you to?" I asked standing up and walking away.

I went to go to my room but bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going!" I snapped.

"Your one to talks girly." A gruff voice said.

I looked up and felt a blush appear on my face as I saw Mick with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"So what's got your nickers in a twist girly?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Rip said that.... I was only on the team cause I have a pretty face." I said looking away.

"Excuse me." Mick said walking away.

I sighed as I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and decided to get some sleep. I woke up to knocking on my door. I sighed as I opened it to see my idiot brother.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Mick just beat the crap out of Rip. Something about insulting "his girl" whatever that means. Can you go and help them calm him down?" Ray asked.

I sighed as I went to the center of the ship to see Leonard holding Mick back as Stein checked on Rip.

"What is going on?" I asked loudly.

"We don't know Mick went to talk to Rip and then we saw Rip go flying." Jefferson said softly.

"Gideon tell me what happen?" I asked pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Mister Rory asked Rip to apologize for insulting Miss Palmer. Rip told him he would not because what he said was the truth and the rest of the team think it as well. Rory gave him one more chance but Rip told him that (Y/N) is only on the team so her brother would stay and Rory threw him through the window." Gideon explained.

"Thank you Gideon." I said glaring at Rip.

"Let him go." Leonard said taking his hand off Mick.

"Are you imagine?"

"No I'm not I know not to screw with Mick when someone insults his girl." Leonard said walking away.

"His girl?" I asked confused.

I saw Mick stop and send Leonard a glare before walking out of the room. I went after him and knocked on his door.

"Mick open up please." I said softly.

"What?" He asked opening the door.

"Why did you get so mad at Rip?" I asked softly.

"He.... insulted you and you are my friend." He said looking away.

"You never get mad when he insults Leonard though."

"Your different.... you mean more to me."

"Your lying..... I mean come on how can I mean more to you then him?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Cause your the most amazing person I know."

"Your just being nice...... you don't mean any of that." I said sadly.

"I do.... why can't you see I'm in love with you?" He asked softly.

I looked up at him in shock as he looked down at me.

"You.... love me?" I asked shocked.

"I do." He said with a small smile.

"I.... love you too." I said with a smile.

He smiled as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"So now can I call you my girl?" He asked after awhile.

I laughed as I pulled back and kissed his cheek.

"Sure but only if I can call you my guy." I said with a smile.