Unintentional Turn-off #2

Now’s the time you can officially call me shallow lol.

HEIGHT! You have to be taller, there’s no negotiating that. Ideally I’m game for six footers. I’m taller than the average girl, standing at a whopping 5’7” (so tall, not -.-). You must be some kind of real Casanova if I give you a pass while only being a few inches or quarter of inches taller than me. I’d like to think I’m a reasonable person and I will say there’s room for exceptions, little room but still room nonetheless?

I don’t know what it is?! But there’s something really attractive with having a man who’s taller than you. If your face reaches his chest or whatever, you get the perfect whiff of his cologne. The couple height difference is just on point. Something’s cute in having to use your tiptoes, having him pick you up, and all those other clichés (barf, I know. Just let this one slide, please). That’s just the reality and mentality of it. I can’t speak for all girls, the last thing I would like to do is generalize. Though, I do think it’s fair to say that I am speaking on behalf of most girls or the average girl.

This one is kind of out of people’s control, so I’ll just move onto the next one?

Maybe if you tried playing basketball…I’m joking!