chapter one

day 1

Some people said first days are always turning out to be the worse ever. Some people said first days will be just as great if we keep our thoughts in a positive mind. That's what I'll be facing today. It's all on me, I have to decide which sides do I want. My choices are just like a coin, it has two-sided, whether it's bad or good, whether it's a no or a yes, whether it's a positive thing or a negative thing. That's all on me.

Hello, my name is Lee Eunjae and today is my first day of becoming a maid. I know it's a shameful for a college kid like me to accept the job but I had no other options. I've been through all days and nights to find a proper job in the town, but there was none. Until one day my close friend said that her aunt was looking for a part-time maid.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Jeon, my name is Lee Eunjae and I'm 21 this year. I heard that you're looking for a maid recently..."

"Oh so you are the girl that my niece's been telling me. Yes, I'm seeking for a maid but I didn't expect for a 21-year-old girl like you would want this job"

"Yes, I would do anything to get this job and you can call me anytime for my service"

"Glad to hear that then, but the thing is, you're not working for me by the way, it's for my son, Jeon Wonwoo. I'll show you where he lives next week and you can start working after you finish your classes. Is that clear?"

My jaw was dropping as wide as it could when I heard Mrs Jeon said it was for his son instead of her. How will the guy be then? How does he looks like though? Is he really that nasty boy until he needs a maid to take care of his house? Whatever he may be or turn into, I really hope I won't be a spoiled. Dear Jeon Wonwoo, please be kind to me.

15:32 p.m.

Mrs.Jeon told me that I just need to carry out  simple tasks as my first day —wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean his bedroom. Mrs Jeon said that Wonwoo has been living all alone by himself for over six months now but he couldn't even take care of everything. His mother said that he is still a baby who needs support from his parents but he refused to admit the truth.