The Dorm

so I hope you will like this chapter and leave me a comment on what you think about this story so far.

Kain's view

"sappy-chan why are you ignoring me?????"

she gave Hanabusa the side eye and decided to answer him after a minute of just walking."I certainly am not ignoring you I just don't see a reason to talk right now.You seem quit hyperactive right now and I don't know you wouldn't it be much politer if you would introduce yourself to me first?"

Well, she had a point with what she said.I looked at Hanabusa to see his reaction and I must say it amused me.His face was red from embarrassment."Well said sappy-chan.My name is Aido Hanabusa.But you can call me Hanabusa if you want to.I hope we get along and be good friends."

"Nice to meet you Aido."

I was nearly laughing when she refused to call him by his first name.It never happens that a girl just doesn't care about Hanabusa.He looked at her and still tried to get on her good side so he held his hand out.She saw his gesture and accepted it.But after she touched his hand she immediately let go f him.

"You are cold.Get warm hands first and maybe I will shake them.Also, why won't you introduce yourself to me?We don't have to be friends but it is common knowledge at least to say their name."

How could she tell he has cold hands.Humans can't feel our power or even feel the differences between us and them.This just further proves that she is not completely normal and Lord Kaname has a valid point in not trusting her. Maybe I should make her feel safe and get every bit of information about her.

"You are right my name is Kain Akatsuki." She still looked at me and moved closer to me.I don't understand she is so distant with everyone but why is she by my side.It creeps me out.She just doesn't show any emotions."Oh, so Akatsuki it is?Nice name hope we get along" She said while giving me a small and nearly not visible smile.

"Why do you talk so nicely to him?!" Hanabusa asked.She stood still and I watched closely as she looked up at the sky."He just smells nice.It reminds me of some freshly made coffee.Hmm....mabey he would be just as tasty.... could I get a bite?"

"What the hell sappy-chan?! Don't joke about that."

"Yes yes, I am just joking." She gave a heartfelt laugh as she looked at him.This not only surprised me but also Hanabusa. So she can actually laugh.

Time Skip

It was now 9 am in the morning when we arrived at the moon dorm.After she laughed no one did say anything and it got awkward.Well, at least we don't have to be alone with her anymore when we arrive.The guards let us in and we went into the main living room where Takuma was sitting with Senri and Rima probably already awaiting us.

"Hey guys this is sappy-chan she will live with us from today on and by the way, you won't believe it.She is the Headmasters real daughter!!"

"NO WAY!" Takuma was way too loud for me.I get that he is surprised but it wasn't a reason for him to shout this early.

"Yes.Nice to meet you my name is Saphyre.I dont want to be rude and I know that my sudden arrival here made some commotion but I am really exhausted and would like to sleep.

"Oh, of course, follow me," I told her.We went upstairs and went into our room."So this our and now your room too.I hope you don't mind the space here."

She looked everywhere and then sat in the spare bed that would be hers now."No it's great but I have one request.Can I get someone's shirt?My tings will probably arrive tomorrow evening."

"Sure you can have one of my button shirts,"I told her and gave her on.She took it and turned around as she was undressing.She was about to take off her shirt when I saw a tattoo on her back.It looked interesting and I just couldn't look away from her body.

When she looked back at me and Hanabusa and I quickly got the memo and we left the room

When she looked back at me and Hanabusa and I quickly got the memo and we left the room.Soon after she opened the door again and we all went to sleep without saying anything. I quickly fell asleep.But after some time I was feeling something strange next to me.

Saphyres view

It was cold and for hours I couldn't sleep now.It reminded me of Tokyo when I was little and had none or anything.This Akatsuki guy was radiating with warmth.I got out of my bed and went to him I was looking at his features when I was sensing pain in my face region.Did he really just punch me in the face?

Hope you liked it.

desiredRosie