I'm sorry okay?

I hope you like it

Last time:

Saphyres view

It was cold and for hours I couldn't sleep now. It reminded me of Tokyo when I was little and had none or anything. This Akatsuki guy was radiating with warmth. I got out of my bed and went to him I was looking at his features when I was sensing pain in my face region. Did he really just punch me in the face?

....................................................................................................................................

"I already said that I was sorry. What do you want from me." I was frustrated after I hit her in the face she just fell back and hit her head on Aidos bed that was right behind her. Of course, he would wake up by the vibration and the sound. It was a mess and a big one at that. I hit her with nearly all my force, which could have been deadly for a human but she just laid there. She laid there and looked at the ceiling. I jumped out of my bed and wanted to help her up but Aido already tried to do that.

But she slapped his hand away got up and walked to her bed. She then got her pillow and was going out of the room."Where do you think you are going?" I looked at her as I said these words."That's none of your business leave me the fuck alone." and after she said that she left. Aido looked at me and his eyes said it all: you fucked up.

Now we are all in the living room waiting for Lord Kaname. Saphyre came back in the late evening when Aido and I got ready and had her uniform already on. She didn't even look at me she just went to her bed and got her phone and got out again."Look I am really sorry okay?I didn't intend on punching you"

She looked at me with a glint of amusement in her eyes."Okay, I will forgive you...but only if you get this leach off of me."She pointed at Aido who was playing with her snow white hair."In now way in hell will he get me of. Your hair is beautiful don't you think so too Ruka?"

"Yes it is very unique. Tell me is it natural or did you color your hair that way?"She looked at Ruka. Now everyone got tense, the aura around Saphyre had changed. It got a lot darker and colder. All my instincts were telling me to move away and as quick as it came it disappeared once Lord Kaname was coming down the stairs.

"Yes Ruka my hair is natural. At least I didn't get my fathers hair...I don't like that shade of blond."

With that she gave a nod to Lord Kaname and we started walking to the school building.I quickly got next to Lord Kaname and told him about everything that happened."Something is different..oh my I now what it is there aren't any screams right now!" Aido exclaimed.

3rd view

Saphyre didnt know what Aido meant but she soon found out as she heard girls screaming for Aido, Akatsuki and the rest of the night class.but then it got awfully silent.

"Is that her?."

"Omg I can't belive it its her"

"She is here!Guys!"

And soon all the girls and few boys left the night class and got infornt of Saphyre.The night class was watching the scene in front of them and were surprised to say the least.the students were very exited but kept their voices down.

Aido got hold of a girl who was running towords Saphyre."Could you tell me why you guys are so interessted in her?"

"Omg Aido-senpai you dont really know who she is?She is one of the best dancer.How can you not know her?Oh I have to speak quite she doesn't really like loud voices and if you dont mind you can look at this video.She is a dancing ledgend.Oh, I hope a get to see one of her ballet performances.Bye"

She left the night class baffeld and they looked at Saphyre again who had a small smile on her face.
"Aido play the video I would like to see that. Said Lord Kaname."

(Play Video)

after the video, they all looked at each other?She could do that Dance with so much emotion?"Are you guys coming?All the day class students already left." Kaname had a bad feelig about her and he knew already what to do.

So in the next Chapter, we will get to know Saphyres story more and get some Ghoul action.

Leave a comment if you liked it

LG desiredRosie