10

"princess!" noah runs up to me at the end of the school day.

"hey dude!" i smile at him and he cringes, making me laugh.

"you ready for our something?" he smiles, tapping my shoulder. i nod and smile.

"i'll meet you, josh and max at eddie rockets at five," i tap his shoulder back and start walking home.

as i'm walking home, i see june walking with, the bitch herself, keegan. keegan seems to be crying and it looks as though june is comforting her.

i walk up to them and they both flash me a nasty glance.

"what's wrong?" i ask, more keegan than june.

"you, you, ruined my friendship with noah!" she cries. i look confused.

'i don't know what's going on' june mouths to me and i nod, walking away.

***

i turn on some music and start to get ready. i wear a black t-shirt that has a donut on it, black shorts and black fishnet tights. i wear a pair of black velvet studded boots. i pair it with a choker. (actual outfit i own)

i tell my mom i'm going out, not that she'd care, and i start walking to eddie rockets.

i walk in and see josh and noah at one of the booths. i walk over to them and say hi.

"where's max?" i ask them. as if on cue, max walks out of the bathroom smiling.

"oh hey devon," he smiles at me.

***

max is based off maxxie from skins lol