"One you have blood on you and two I smelled the powder on you." I told him and he zipped up his hoodie covering his shirt.

"I told you about getting too close Boogie you need to listen." I said to him.

"I did listen sis don't worry about me." He spoke sitting next to me.

I got up seeing Rock staring at me clinching his jaw.

I got up hugging him right away. He wrapped his arms around me loosely.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked sensing he clearly had an attitude.

"Nun. You good? I heard about you and Ella." He stated.

I sighed. "It's whatever I don't give a fuck about it." I said. "You good?" I said watching his eyes look anywhere but mine.

I knew Boogie killed Terrell and whether he liked him or not he was still Rocks cousin so he had to be effected even if it was the slightest bit.

"I'm fine." He simply said.

"Yo wassup with you? Why you being dry?" I asked grabbing his face to make him look at me.

He snatched away. "Man watch out." He said.

Artist was looking at us with his eyebrow raised.

"Yo forreal whats the issue?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"If you planning on getting back with Dave let me know cause I'm not for wasting my time on any bitches." He said seriously.

I looked at him sideways.

"Where the fuck this coming from?" I asked him.

"I saw y'all talking at dinner and just now he was sleep all on you. I know y'all got history but you need to let me know now if that's going to interfere with what we got so we can dead it now." He said.

"Me talking to him and him having his head barely on my shoulder don't mean shit. I told you I'm done with that situation and any ways this the first time I've even spoke to Dave in months since me and you even been together ain't shit going on between us." I said in disbelief.

"Niggas be in they feelings for no reason. Fuck the history me and him got if I'm with you I'm with you. I told you I wanted you and I meant that. You know me well enough to know I wouldn't pull no shit like that." I said cause now I'm pissed off.

He had no valid reason to come at me like this. The first time Dave and I interact in months and he want to get insecure and in his feelings like a female.

"Bia-."

"Nah Bianca nothing I don't say shit when you around Kira 25/8 at the trap y'all got mad history more than Dave and I and I don't say shit about it even though I know she want you back but I know you with me like you should know I'm with you." I told him.

Kira his ex of like 5 years and I don't care when they're around each other even though I see the bitch trying to wiggle her way back in and he sees it too but let know I had nothing to worry about which I wasn't worried she had a baby on him by something else I know that's dead.

"I'm sorry." He said realizing he sounded dumb as hell.

I might have love for Dave, and always care about him but I'm happy where I'm at.

As far as me missing Dave thats not about being in a relationship I miss him being my friend and there's nothing wrong with that I'm not looking to go ride his dick tonight or any day for that matter.

I walked away from him and sat down. Clearly Rakim don't trust me and I don't appreciate that cause I haven't given him any reason not I been all about him and stuck up under him for months like he deadass?