I parked behind him so he couldn't see us walk up on his ass.

Artist pulled out his gun immediately I knew he wasn't going to let me be the one to do it. He don't believe in killing your family close or not. He been through the guilt of it and it wasn't pretty watching it like we all did luckily he passed that now it was fucking with his head. Bad.

"Yo T." Artist said as we walked up getting close to him.

He turned around and before he could turn and run  Boogie popped him quick two to the head and he dropped.

There was no need for talking we knew what we came to do.

"Yo? Clean up on Fulton like I told you . .... Yup right there. Just come to the trap tomorrow for it." Artist said quickly to our clean up guy Jay who pulled up before we even pulled off.

"We getting your car and heading to the Hospital?" I asked him.

"Don already picked it up for me just head to Cedar." He said wiping some blood off his face that must've splattered I looked over at his shirt and I was right. We'd just burn our clothes later tonight.

Bianca-

We sat in the waiting room still waiting to hear some thing on Ashley

I felt bad for saying what I said to Boogie but Ella crossed the fucking line and she knew that.

"I'm sorry B." She whispered to me.

David was sleep on my shoulder.

I looked at her and didn't say anything.

She knew I was still mad so she sighed defeated.

I scrolled through my phone on IG.

I was tired and I needed to know Boogie and Artist were okay but both their phones off cause I knew what they were going to do.

They had to turn their phones off because we couldn't risk anything. If their phone ping off a cellphone tower where something took place the cops could easily put them at the crime scene and the goal was to never have another one of them back in jail they've all been but we couldn't afford any of them ending up there again.

I looked up and saw Boogie and Rock come through the doors.

Ella looked happy to see him but Boogie walked over to me instead giving me a hug.

"Hey sis." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I scrunched up my nose smelling the gun powder on him.

"What?" He asked seeing my face.

Dave yawned waking up from us talking.

He stretched and dapped Artist and Rock.

"I'm going to McDonald's." He said and we all nodded knowing he knew what we all wanted without asking.

Artist looked at me waiting for the answer to to his question.