SIY Chapter 9: The Dragneel's ...

SLIGHT EDITED...

♥.S♡.T♥.I♡.L♥.L♡.I♥.N♡.T♥.O♡.Y♥.O♡.U♥.

SIY Chapter 9: The Dragneel's ...

" oh son you're here ... And who are they ?" the blue haired woman in her mid 40's asked.

" ma ! Why are you here ?" Natsu asked, as if he's not expecting to see the blue haired woman in front of him whuch was revealed to be his mother.

" why ? Are we not allowed to came to this island ? We also want some vacation once in awhile" Natsu's mom said.

" we?" Natsu asked, raising his right eyebrow out of confusion.

" yeah , your Father and sister was here as well " his mom said " now back to my question ... Who are they ?"

" oh right ! Sorry , this is Lucy , my girl ..." Natsu said he then wrapped his arms on the blonde's shoulder, " and this is Raven ... My son"

" oh your son , --- WHATTTT ?! As in for real ?! Thats my grandchild ?!" the bluenette burst out, eye popping out of her eyesack.

" yes ma , our son " the pinkette said as he grabbed Lucy out of his back, she's been hiding  at his back the time his mother bursted.

" Lucy ? What a beautiful name , its suits your beauty , now i know why my son fell for you " the bluenette said, using a completely different tone She used  a while ago.

"Gimme my grandchild , kyaah , he's so cute ! He looks exactly like you when your at this age Natsu " the bluenette said as she carry the sleeping blonde child.

" whats with the noise Grandeeney ?" said a manly voice

" Igneel ! Your son is here ! And he have a big surprise !" the bluenette whose name was Grandeeney said excitedly.

"onii-Chan is here ?! And whats his surprise ?" a cute girly voice said, after a few minutes a blue haired teenager girl and a red haired guy in his mid 40's entered the living room.

" oh ! Who is she ?" the red haired guy asked which was suppposed to be Igneel.

" Lucy , my girl " Natsu said proudly

" wow , she's beautiful ... Nee-Chan , can i call you nee-Chan , since your my big brother's girl ? " the bluenette teen asked, casting puppy eyes on her.

" uh ... Yeah , sure " Lucy said with a smile on her face " whats your name ?" She then asked.

"I-I'm Wendy Lucy-nee " the bluenette teen said with a blush

" Wendy , what a beautiful name " Lucy said sweetly.

"t-thanks" the bluenette whose name's Wendy replied with a smile.

" hmm , by the way , who is that child your carrying Grandeeney ?" Igneel asked, curiousity run through his veins.

" oh this is Raven , Natsu's son and this is the surprise !" Grandeeney said casually.

"whatt ?!?! M-my Grandchild ?!" Igneel bursted, like how his bluenette wife did.

" m-my nephew ?" Wendy gasped, eye popping out of her eyes, just like her mother a while ago.

" yes , look he looks exactly his father when he sleeps . A replica of our Natsu " Grandeeney said

" y-yes he is . Natsu why didn't you tell us that you already have a son ?" Igneel asked.

"ehehe , well i didn't know either----"

"What?! You don't know?!" The trio yelled in disbelief.

"Uh... yeah. I just found out yesterday " Natsu said while scratching the back of his head

" what ?! Yesterday ?!" they all shouted in unison

"yes , yesterday " Natsu said

"hmm , mommy , whats the noise ?" Raven asked as he yawn, still half asleep.

" oh , my Grandchild is already awake " Grandeeney said "hello Raven " she said with a smile

"hi ?" Raven said that sounded to be a question before he drool into sleep again.

" Kinana , please do bring Raven to Wendy's room " Grandeeney said , a purple haired girl then walks to them and get the blonde child.

" Wendy , you don't mind ?" Grandeeney asked

" No, I don't mind. " Wendy said with a smile

" Natsu , why only yesterday ?" Igneel asked

"a-ano---" the blonde said, but she's been cut off by the pinkette.

" we both thought that the baby died before, because she got in an incident. Out of depression she left " Natsu as he held Lucy's waist

" but the child was alive , why'd you hide my Grandchild for years ?" Grandeeney asked

" well she's afraid that i won't believe her , she just have the courage yesterday " Natsu lied, he knew that she really hide him from him because she's mad at him.

" oh , okay . How old is he ? " Igneel asked

" f-five sir " Lucy said not looking at them

" Lucy , no need to be formal , call me dad , afterall your a part of the Dragneel's now " Igneel said with a smile on his face

"y-yes si- i mean d-dad " she said bowing to them

" and call me mom" Grandeeney said and gave a peck on the blonde's cheeks and hugged her

"Lucy-nee I'm so glad Natsu-nii already found his true love " Wendy said with a smile on her face , she then hugged the blonde and whispered on her ears " and oh , i like you so much more than that Lisanna girl . She's a faker , i don't know why Natsu-nii liked a girl like that , trying to look innocent when she's not "

" oh well , i know your hungry , lets eat now , since its already dinner " Grandeeney said .

While eating Grandeeney asked Lucy something.

" Lucy dear , how come you thought that the child died back then ?"

"b-because ... Lisanna pushed me to the stairs , i didn't know i was pregnant and when we found out lots of blood were already in my pajamas , Natsu quickly get me in the hospital . Still feeling weak , i didn't heard the doctor clearly , the only thing i heard was 'child' and 'lost' " she lied well actually half lie , everything was true except on what the doctor said

" oh that evil girl . She almost kill my nephew ! Thats why i hate her so much !" Wendy said as she storms off the dining hall, leaving them all looking to where she went to.

--

SLIGHT EDITED...