XLIV

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

"Harry Styles - Fresh out of a relationship and returning to his playboy ways?"

Harry Styles is pictured aboved, getting rather comfortable with the mystery blonde

Everyone know the teen heartthrob Harry Styles - you may have recently seen his name in the news alongside his most recent breakup with Sydney native Ellie Potts. Styles, well known to be the 'womaniser' of One Direction seems to not be letting his recent grief affect his way with the ladies. These photos were snapped of Styles enjoying a night out on the town (the town being the star's hometown, Holmes Chapel) with his newest blonde sidekick.

Who will it be this time? A Victoria's Secret model? A lucky fangirl? Maybe they're just friends - kidding, we all know that's not possible when it comes to Mr. Harry Styles.

Whoever this mystery lady is seems to have been quick to take advantage of Styles' sudden single status, and we applaud her for it!

Good on you, Harry, for moving on - we can't wait to see how Ellie reacts!

Harry Styles' representatives have been contacted for a statement.

THE REGRET

The article had popped up on Ellie's phone at about six in the evening, the next day. She didn't really know how she felt when she first saw the notification. Seeing Harry's name still sent a stab of pain through her heart. When she read the word 'playboy', the pain became more like anger. Ellie knew that Harry was the sweetest, kindest person that she'd ever met, full stop. He wasn't a 'womaniser' or a 'heartthrob', or a 'playboy'. He was a person. Damn, she hated the media.

Inside her mind, Ellie had a full on debate going. She was happy for Harry, she knew she was. After all, wasn't this why she'd broken up with him? So that he can move on? So that he wouldn't have to live with all the pain she was going to cause him? On the flip side of things, she was hurting. A lot. She was regetting what she'd done. A lot

She knew she wanted Harry back, but at this point, she knew for certain that she couldn't have him back. She'd thrown him away. It was her fault, and she had to accept it.

That being said, it didn't mean that she couldn't find out who the girl was.

Gemma might hate her at the moment, but at least she was a good source for information. If anyone was going to know who that girl was, it was her. 

INSTAGRAM