XLII

okay listen right

this chapter

(i cried)

but thats not the point

when you see ÷ it means a POV switch (wild ikr) (also i gotta rep my boy ed)

also, it will be a mixture between social media and text (so when it says 'DIRECT MESSAGES' it isn't ALL going to be DMs ya feel)

ok great sorted

~~~~

THE HARDEST CONVERSATION

Ellie knew this moment would eventually happen. Come to think of it, she'd basically come into this relationship expecting the absolute worst. Then again, there was that constant part of her that had dared to hope that her and Harry could work out.

She wiped another tear from her eye. Damn, she really had been doing that a lot lately. Maybe it was a sign? No. Ellie didn't think so. To be honest, Ellie knew that even if she told Harry about Mackenzie kissing her (which she was going to), she wouldn't feel right with herself. Ellie couldn't forgive herself yet. She couldn't even convince herself that she was good enough for Harry, when she knew in her heart that she wasn't.

They had limited time in the first place. Now, their time had run out.

DIRECT MESSAGES BETWEEN @elliepotts_ AND @harrystyles

(9:30 PM, 03.05.2017)

@elliepotts_

harry? are you there?

i think we need to talk

it's important

This was it, she guessed. Messages sent, delivered, but as of right now, unread. Maybe he wouldn't see the messages? Maybe she'd have more time? It was only midday there, after all. He was a busy popstar who was releasing an album soon. Ellie knew she was making excuses because she wasn't ready to break up with him, but it was too late now.

@harrystyles

Ellie? What is it?

Damn it. Ellie took in a few deep breaths. Her hands were shaking slightly - she really didn't want to make a typo now, of all the possible times. The tears were slowly making their way out of her eyes, but Ellie was used to that by now. She just had to get it out.

@elliepotts_

harry, mackenzie kissed me

@harrystyles

Okay, Ellie. I don't blame you at all, okay?