Epilogue: What if ? (Other version)

"Y-you're… You're awake !" Blackstar said in a happy tune,sprinting to you. "Uhm… Huh ?" You looked confused. Blackstar grabbed his phone then showed you the calendar. Exactly 1 year after the whole thing. Speaking of the whole thing…

You frowned,before backing away and hugging a pillow. Blackstar looked confused. "What's wrong…?" He asked. You just hid your face behind the pillow. "You were the one who said it… I'm a killer,right ? Go away…" You mumbled. Blackstar sighed,before looking away.

"About that…" He mumbled. "I'm sorry… I didn't mean to call you that way…" He sighed. "When you saved me from that bus,you went into a long coma,waking up just now. Saitteki told me the truth… He knows everything…" He explained. "I'm sorry if I didn't let you explain first." He looked at you. You looked back,then smiled.

"Give me at least 4 reasons for me to accept your sorry." You smirked. Blackstar blinked. "1-I am your god. 2-I love you. 3-I really am sorry. 4-I waited for a whole year just for you to wake up."

You laughed,then hugged him tight. "Okay. Apology accepted." You smiled. Blackstar hugged back,smiling. "I'm so glad you're already awake !" He said,grinning and looking at you. You scratched the back of your head. "Sorry. I must've made everyone worry." You said with a sigh. Blackstar just laughed. "It's fine." He smiled.

You stretched,sighing. "Agh… It's so good to be able to move !" You laughed. Blackstar just smiled. "Hey (y/n)." Blackstar said. You blinked,then looked at him. "Yes ?" You asked. "I know I already asked this… But…" He scratched his head.

"What will you do if I punch you ?" He asked. You plainly looked at him. "Of course I'll punch you back." You replied. He smirked. "What if I kick you ?" You tilted your head at the next. You know that this is the thing he used to tease you in that sleepover. "Then I'll kick you back. In the face." You sighed. Blackstar leaned close to your face,holding a smile.

"Then what if I love you ?"

You scoffed,but you can't erase the blush you have. "Y-you're joking again… Stop it." You stuttered. Blackstar cupped your cheeks then gave you a quick kiss. "I don't remember myself saying that this is a joke."

You turned red,pushing him off. "Y-you !" You covered your mouth. "Kiss stealer !" You huffed. Blackstar just laughed. "Answer the question ! What will you do if I love you ?" He said. You just sighed. "I know you're just joking… But…" You awkwardly looked away.

"Then I'll accept it. C-cause… I-I love you… Too…" You stuttered. Blackstar smiled. "I told you,that isn't a joke this time ! Do you want me to kiss you again to prove it ?" He sarcastically said. You blinked,startled. "You really… Do ?" You asked.

Blackstar smirked,then pulled you to a kiss. You were startled at first,but you mentally smiled then returned the kiss. When you both sensed you needed air,you both pulled away. "That proves it." He chuckled. You laughed,but raised an eyebrow. "Yes. But…" You cracked your knuckles. Blackstar blinked,confused. You made a fist then punched his face hardly. He groaned,stumbling and falling off of the bed. You smirked,watching him sit up and rant.

"What the hell ?! What's the reason why ?!" He grumbled,holding his nose. "That's for being a dumbass ! You were dumb back there ! If I didn't save you,you're already dead !" You huffed. "WHAT ?! Hell no ! I'll just crash the bus if that happened !" Blackstar bragged. You just sighed.

"I should punch you again cause you stole my first kiss…" You mumbled. Blackstar shrieked. "No ! You'll break my nose because of that fist of yours !" He huffed. You smirked. "What ? You're afraid of me ?" You raised an eyebrow. Blackstar,of course,stood up then shook his head. "Of course not !" He grinned.

You laughed. Blackstar stared at you,then smiled. "I missed that laugh." He chuckled. You blinked. "It's not like I always laughed." You huffed. Blackstar chuckled. "I also missed that punch. It's good that you're back…" He smiled. "Psh. It's a pain in the ass. I STILL HAVE TO CATCH A WHOLE YEAR OF STUDIES !" You retorted. He laughed. "I'll help you." He smiled. "No need. You don't have brains." You smirked. His eyes twitched. "Hey ! How dare you say that to your own god ?!" He grumbled. "I'm your goddess,star-head." You crossed your arms. Blackstar twitched,then crossed his arms. "Darn it." He grumbled. You just laughed.

"Well,goddess or not,I still love you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There it is ! xD I have the feeling that the ending… Sucked. :/ sorry ! ><

By the way,I'm making a bonus chapter ! So stay tuned ! (Well… It's just 10 facts about me while I was still writing this. XD So you can just ignore if you like)

~SymmetryPrincess_88