Chapter 5: First mission

After Kid ranted about how dirty his clothes are and how assymmetrical he is,everyone went home to clean themselves. When you and Saitteki reached home,you quickly went to the bathroom. "Me first." You said sternly before entering. He blinked,then nodded with a smile. "Okay." He said. The truth is,he wanted to be first. He's been having a hard time,wearing dirty clothes and paint splattered around your whole body. But because it's you,he'll just let you first.

You went in,then took your clothes off. You soaked them in water then went took a loooong shower. After almost an hour,you were about to get out when you just realized…

"Saitteki !!!" You yelled from the bathroom. "What ?" He yelled back from outside. "Hand me my towel !" You said,slightly opening the door and peeking out. Saitteki sighed then followed your order. He gave you your towel,then you took it. "Thanks." You plainly said,then dried your whole body.

And because you went straight to the bathroom,you forgot to take clothes with you. You have no choice but to walk to your room with only a towel around your whole body. You tucked the end of the towel under your armpit,then started walking outside of the bathroom.

"Finally,you're do—" Saitteki blinked,looking at you. Your chest was slightly showing,and the towel only reached your mid-thighs. "What ?" You raised an eyebrow. Saitteki turned red,then quickly shook his head. "W-why walk around with just that ?!" He stuttered. You sighed. "Forgot to take clothes with me. Besides,no one cares." You shrugged. "Hello ? A boy is in front of you,dumbass !" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'll go get dressed." You walked in your room. Saitteki grabbed his towel and some clothes,still red.

~~~~~

You sighed,laying down on the sofa. You're wearing your (f/c) pajamas,and your (h/c) hair was down. You opened your book,then started reading. Saitteki was watching tv,and it was loud as hell. "Hey hey,decrease the volume. I can't concentrate." You said. Saitteki sighed. "It'll be fine." He lazily said. You just sighed,trying to focus. But it was just too noisy.

"I said,decrease the volume !" You grumbled,hitting his side with your feet. Yep,he's sitting on the sofa beside you. "Ow !" He groaned. "But I won't understand if I can't hear it !" Saitteki said. You just gave him a roundhouse kick form behind his head,then stood up. Saitteki fell face first on the floor. "I'll go to sleep…" You mumbled,then closed the book. You just went to your room and slept. Saitteki sat up,scratching his head. "I wonder why I fell in love with that girl…" He mumbled,before sitting on the couch again.

~~~~~~

"How's the paintball fight yesterday,(y/n) ? Is it fun because you're with a star like me ?" Blackstar chuckled,sitting on your desk. You looked at him through the corner of your eye,then raised an eyebrow. "Excuse you. It isn't even fun." You sternly said. Blackstar leaned in to your face,inspecting your whole face. "But you seemed to enjoy it." He blinked,then moved away before you even punch his face. "Shut up,star-head. That's the first and last time I'll go hangout." You opened your book,then started reading.

Saitteki looked at you,his chin resting on his palm as you read the book. Yep,he's staring at you,but you're too busy with the book. "Oy ! Don't be like Maka !" Blackstar kept on messing with you,which made him kind of irritated. But he chose to watch,anyways.

"Shut the f*ck up,dammit !" You punched his face as he stumbled down all the way to the front. (Imagine the classroom. :D) He landed face-first on the ground,his butt up. "Oooooow !" Blackstar reacted as he sat up,scratching his head. You just rolled your eyes and started reading again.

Blackstar just started walking to your desk again,but Professor Stein already came so he just went to his seat next to Tsubaki. "Okay,before we start dissecting this bird,I have to take the attendance first." He shrugged,twisting the screw in his head. "B-but sir,that's close to being extinct,right ?" Maka stood up. Stein grinned,looking at the bird in the cage. "I want to see it's insides before it becomes extinct." He said.

Everyone just made choruses of disgust. Then Stein looked at you,and Blackstar. "Oh. You two. (y/n) and Blackstar. Lord Death wants to see you with your partners." He said. You blinked,then you and Saitteki looked at each other. "Well… Okay." Saitteki stood up. "Ha ! Does he want my autograph ?!" Blackstar jumped all the way down,chuckling. Tsubaki sighed. "Maybe another remedial…" She shrugged.

You and Saitteki walked together in that Death room,together with Blackstar who was bragging around about how big and strong he is. You just sighed and ignored.

~~~~~

"Hello~ Hello~!" Lord Death greeted. "Hello Lord Death." You and Saitteki said in unison. "Good morning." Tsubaki bowed down. "So,why do you need us ?" Blackstar asked. "Well… Since (y/n) here and her partner are still newbies,I decided to give them a mission. Meanwhile,you and your partner will guide them incase something wrong happens." He explained. You sighed. "I can handle that mission alone. I don't need his help." You crossed your arms. Blackstar grinned big,then held both thumbs up. "Okay Lord Death ! Errand accepted ! A god like me can guide people like her by my spotlight !" He chuckled. Tsubaki just sighed.

"Okay then. The mission is to finish off that kishin egg in Death City. This is kinda tricky because he can divide his body into two. So you better be careful." He warned. You just nodded,seeming used to it. Well,when you're in streets,you already fought three kishin eggs at the same time,using only hand to hand combat. Not to mention,but that's where you and Saitteki met cause he was planning to save you,but you ended up beating all of them.

"That only ?! Ha ! It's easy ! Come on,(y/n) ! Let's go kick that kishin egg's ass !" Blackstar chuckled,grabbing your hand and starting to run. You easily got dragged,Saitteki watching from behind with a jealous stare. Of course,he is holding your hand. Tsubaki just said a simple apology,then followed with Saitteki.