Chapter 25: Scissors

Saitteki looked at you,noticing your irritated stare. "Anything wrong ?" He asked. You blinked,looking at him. "Nothing." You answered,then started walking to the classroom. As you both walked,you can't get yourself to stop thinking about him. About Blackstar. And how those girls just caught his attention while he was talking to you. "It. Was. So. Annoying. AGH ! If killing wasn't a crime,I should've chopped their f*cking heads off ! SLUTTY B*TCHES !!!" You raged in your mind. Then you suddenly got confused. "Wait… Why am I angry,anyways ?" You thought in doubt. "That's jealousy." You gaped as Saitteki chuckled.

"H-how did you—" "I know you love him,(y/n). I can feel your wavelength rise if he's near. But you just won't show it." He sighed. His own statement hurt him a lot,but he knows you'll be happier with him. Sacrifice is one great thing. "I-is that so…?" You looked at him. He just nodded. "I already felt the same way." He shrugged. "Really ? So you already love someone…" You grinned. Saitteki froze,slowly looking at you.

"Who. Is. It." You sternly said. Saitteki just denied. You kept on trying to spit it out,but the bell already rang. "Aww." You pouted. He just laughed,but mentally sighed in relief. "Saved by the bell."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n) ! Let's go eat lunch together !" Blackstar smiled,messing with your hair. You huffed,sternly looking at him. "Whatever." You crossed your arms. "YAAAAAY ! MY TREAT,OKAY ?" He chuckled. You rolled you eyes. You both have been really close to each other. And when he annoys you,it wasn't that annoying. Unlike before,you always end up hurting him. But nowadays,you just end up giving in. You don't know why though. "Maybe I'll ask it to Saitteki later…" You thought.

"Uhm… (y/n),right ?" Jasmine kindly asked. You looked at her,blinking. "What ?" You asked. "Aria wants to talk to you… Privately." She said. You blinked,then nodded. "Sure." You shrugged. "She's in the girl's restroom." She smiled. You just nodded,going outside. "Why would she want to talk to me,anyway ? I just met her yesterday…" You thought as you opened the door to the ladies' restroom.

Aria was there,leaning against the faucet stuff and looking at you. "What do you want to talk about…?" You asked. Aria hummed,before spinning scissors with one hand. "Do you love Blackstar ?" She straightly asked,her green eyes gleaming as she stared at you. You looked slightly taken aback. "What do you mean…"

"Answer my question." She glared. You looked at her,crossing your arms. "Why are you asking ?" You glared back. Aria slightly laughed. "Don't be a little b*tch. I know you do." She held the scissor tight,finally turning to you. You looked at her,raising an eyebrow.

"So what if I do ? You'll bully me to god knows when just to make me stay away from him ? B*tch please. This ain't no movie." You sternly said. She smirked,before tossing the scissors to your head,the sharp part first. You looked shocked,gasping. You didn't saw it coming,but it grazed your hair and hit the door behind you. It is 1 inch away from your face,and you know that you could've died if it met your head. Your feet felt heavy as she laughed. "I'm not going to bully you." Aria said as she went to you,unstabbing the scissors off of the door. You stood there straight,watching the scissors through the corner of your eyes. "I'm going to kill you~" She whispered to your ear,making your spine feel chills and your eyes go wide. Your (e/c) eyes having black pupils in the middle. She laughed,walking out of the restroom.

"So stay away from him. I know a little secret that can ruin you and his friendship with just-one-snap."