Chapter 23: New students

Blackstar sat on his desk,hands behind his head and leaning against the chair back.

"Besides,I know you all will just leave me on myself in the end."

"What does she mean…? What's wrong ?" He thought to himself. "She seemed upset when she said that sentence… What does she mean ? Agh… (y/n),why do you keep on racking my mind with confusion,anyways ?!" He thought. He got out of his little mind trance when Stein announced something.

"Class,I want you to meet Aria Saine. She's a meister and she just got transferred." Stein said. Blackstar looked at the girl. She had waist-long white hair,matched with green sparkling eyes and a nice smile. She has a good body figure also. "Hi." She said with a smile. "And this is her weapon,Jasmine." Stein added,pointing to a girl with bubbly blue eyes and short,yellow hair. "Good morning." She greeted."Okay. You two,go sit beside Blackstar." Stein pointed to Blackstar's right,making Aria look at him. She shot a smile then slightly bowed,before going to the seat next to him with her partner. Blackstar just let them sit,not in the mood of being all cocky and noisy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So… Aria and Jasmine. Since you are new,why don't you join us ?" Maka asked. "YEAH ! IT'LL BE NICE IF YOU GO WITH US ! ESPECIALLY WITH A GOD LIKE ME ! AHAHAHAHA !" Blackstar bragged,back to his noisy background. Aria laughed. "Sorry,but we have some catching up to do. And Jasmine wants to be in the library so… Maybe tomorrow or next time ?" She asked. "Aww ? Okay then. Next time." Soul smiled. "See ya two at classes !" Patti giggled before leaving with the group. "Yeah. Bye bye !" Saitteki added,following.

The girls started walk,looking at each other. "She's not with that spiky-headed guy…" Jasmine looked at Aria. "Yeah… Maybe sensed us ?" She looked back at her. "No. That's impossible." Jasmine sighed. "Well… That Blackstar guy is cute…" Aria shrugged. Jasmine just grinned. "B*tch. You'll get him once we get done with (y/n)." Aria laughed at her statement. "I hope father likes our plan." She said. Jasmine nodded.

"She'll regret chopping his head off after this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n)…?" Saitteki knocked on their door. You sighed,then opened it. "You're finally back…" You went to the couch as he went in. "Look… Uh… About your last sentence… What do you mean by that ?" Saitteki asked,sitting beside you. You looked at him. "Do you really wanna know…?" You sighed. Saitteki noticed the long frown in your face. Yep,you spent the whole day thinking if you should at least tell him about your secret.

"Of course. I don't want you sad." He smiled. You looked at him,taking a strand of your hair to the back of your ear,hugging your knees. "Okay… Just… Promise me one thing first…" You looked at his eyes. Saitteki looked back,then nodded. "Okay." He said. "Promise me you won't leave me alone after I tell my darkest secret… Don't go away like what my other friends did." You sighed. Saitteki got confused,but he managed to pat your head. "Of course. I promise." He said. You sighed,looking away as you pulled your courage to tell it.

"I killed my own father back then."