Chapter 24: First Impression

"You… What ?" Saitteki looked startled. You frowned. Saitteki sighed,then smiled. "Can you tell the whole story ?" He asked. You looked at him,startled. "You want to hear it…?" You blinked. Saitteki slightly laughed. "You can trust me. I won't tell this to anyone." He said with a pat on your head. You nodded,then looked forward.

"Mom died while giving birth to me. Father hated me because of that. Since then,he made my life miserable. Made me serve him stuff,get sleepless nights because of him… That hell lasted for 10 years…" You looked down as you remembered the details. "Then there's my uncle. He knew about my situation,so he told me he'll send me to school and take me away from my dad… So I trusted him." Saitteki listened as you started breaking down to tears. One thing that startled him cause he never ever saw you cry.

"Three years have passed after that. Then one night,I felt strange things touching my whole body. So I woke up. Then there. I saw my uncle,together with my father. Both attempting to…" You hid in your knees as you cried. Saitteki hugged you tightly,rubbing your back as he tried to comfort you. "Shh… It's okay… Don't continue if you can't…" He sighed. You cried in his chest as he rubbed your back.

"A-attempting to…" You mumbled. "R-ra…" "Shhh… Don't say that word. It's fine. I already know it. They tried to do that and you killed your father for self defense." He continued for you. You just hid your face,ashamed of yourself.

It lasted for 10 minutes. When you finally calmed down,Saitteki gave you some water. You sighed then took it,drinking the water. "Well,I'll just go change clothes. Your tears soaked it." He jokingly said,trying to ease up the mood. You shot him a glare. "Don't you dare tell this to anyone…" You warned. Saitteki laughed,taking his shirt off and placing it in the laundry basket. "Of course." He smiled.

You rubbed your eyes then stood up,slightly sniffing. "I'll go to bed." You sighed. He nodded. "Good night." He said,going to his room. "Uh… Saitteki ?" You looked at him. He stopped,then looked at you. "Yeah ?" He asked. You sighed. "Thanks… For hearing me out." You said then quickly went in your room. Saitteki just laughed.

"So I finally gained her trust,huh ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"YAHOOO ! (Y/N)'S HERE !" Blackstar chuckled,putting an arm around you as he chuckled. As usual,you gave him a stern look. "What's that supposed to mean ?" You blinked. "Nothing !" Blackstar yelled,laughing. "So. Wanna go hang out later ?" Blackstar asked. You were about to reply,when a girl with white hair and green eyes went to him. She gave an irritated glance at you,which startled you. But she erased the look when she looked at Blackstar,giving a warm smile at him. "Hey Blackstar ! Uh… Can you help me train later ?" She asked,using a cute voice. Blackstar slowly removed his arm,scratching his head. "Uh… Sure. Why not ?" He grinned in his cute way.

"Oh. Aria,Jasmine ! This is (y/n). Saitteki's meister." Maka introduced. Both girls looked at you,showing smiles. But you know the fact that it is fake. "Hi (y/n) ! What nice name you have." Aria said in a… Fake-nice voice. Jasmine just nodded in agreement.

"Uh… Thanks…?" You shrugged. Everyone didn't notice but Aria rolled her eyes at you,then turned to Blackstar. "So. Can you train with us later ?" She giggled in a flirty way. Blackstar just smiled. "Sure." He said. "Uhm… There's still 30 minutes before class… Can we start now ?" Jasmine suggested. Blackstar blinked,then just shrugged. "Okay."

Aria grabbed his hand then started walking away,bumping your shoulder on purpose. "Oh. Sorry." She plainly said. You raised an eyebrow,being your plain self. "Whatever. Careful." You sighed. They just ignored,continuing. "Well,see you later (y/n) !" Blackstar yelled as he got dragged by both girls. You crossed your arms,slightly waving at him as you looked at the other girls,feeling strange. But you just thought of one thing:

"First impression ? Jasmine is somehow nice. But Aria ? B*TCH."