Chapter 9: All my Siblings

Third Person's POV
As Najenda hiked through the woods along with Susanoo, she looked up at the skies as she sighed.

"Is there any problem boss?" Susanoo asked.

Najenda sighed as she looks at Susanoo, "There is this new kid, he wants to join Night Raid." She explained.

Susanoo looked at her puzzled, "So you are reconsindering his offer?" He asked.
"I'll accept him. Besides, we'll be needing a new assassin, and he is much like a pro. So I have no worries of accepting him." She explained.

Susanoo smiled, "I can't wait to meet him." He said.

Then, again, Najenda looked up the skies. "Things around here, is starting to change."

At the palace....
Wave looked outside his window as he thoughts deeply, "I wonder how Freya is doing?" He wondered.

He removed that thought for awhile, "Why am I thinking about her? It's not like I like her, is it?" He thought.

At Night Raid's base.....
As Freya sat down at the grass, placing flowers on Sayo's, Ieyasu's, Sheele's and Bulat's grave.

"I wonder if these people found true love." She wondered. She then chuckled a bit, "Of course they have. What am I thinking? People can't die without finding their true love." She said to herself, "I wonder if my true love is out there the corner." She thought at she looked up to the skies.

She reimagined a picture of a dark blue-haired boy whom lived from the outskirts. That boy used to be one of the workers wherein she used to work too before to earn salary for her and her siblings' needs.

"I wonder how that guy is doing." She wondered.

"Freya!" A black-haired girl called out.
"Yukina?" Freya turned to the sound of her name.
"Akame has an announcement." She replied.
"I'll be there!" Freya replied back as she stood up.

Meeting room...
As Freya and Yukina walked in, Freya saw her siblings in line.

"What's up?" Asked Freya.
"Starting today, Nicolas, Tessa, Kennet, and Cesar will be considered as assassins." Said Akame.

Freya's eyes lightened up a bit, "So they'll be starting their training today or tomorrow?" Freya asked.

Akame stared at the anticipated Freya. She smiled, "Today." She replied, "Today, Tessa will be training with me, and Chelsea, Cesar with Yukina, Nicolas will be training with Tatsumi and Mine, and Kennett will be training with Freya along with Lubbock." She added as she turned to the others.

"I can't wait!" Mine said, so hyped up.
"I'm looking forward about the training." Yukina said.
"We'll be assassins, yay!" Kennett, Tessa, Cesar, and Nicolas cheered.

Akame sighed, "However...." she said.

Everyone looked at her.

"Boss said that there is someone who would like to join us." Said Akame, "She said that she'll be back here by night along with our new comrade, one of us will train him by tomorrow." She explained.

Yukina stepped up, "I'll train him, don't worry! I can train two assassins at a time." Said Yukina proudly. Akame smiled at her, "Good. Now meeting adjourned." She said and then left.

Yukina's POV
As I watched everyone desert the room, Cesar tugged the end of my shirt. "So uhm...Yukina, do we start the training today?" He asked. I nod my head, "Yup! Let's go!" I said as I dragged him along with me.

We went to the forest.

As Cesar carries a huge bag at his back, he looked at me as I smiled.

"So where we going, Yukina?" He asked. I chuckled a bit, "You'll see." I replied.

We stopped nearby the river. Well, this is actually the river wherein Tatsumi trained under Sheele. I turned to Cesar, as I stared at him, I can see sweat on his temples.

I glanced at the river. There was a tight rope, which can be a bridge for getting to the other side.  I pointed to the tight rope signaling Cesar to stand on the tight rope.

"You expect me to cross the river?" He asked.
I smiled, "I'm not expecting you to cross the river. Just stand in the middle along with this wooden rod." I answered as I handed him a wooden rod.

He gets the rod from me as he started to place one foot on the tight rope. He stand in the middle as he looks down underneath his feet. He can see the rough waves splashing underneath him.

"What now?" He asked while shaking.

I approached to him with a wooden rod. Upon the tight rope, I positioned myself on a fighting stance. "Let's fight!" I said then attacked. "Woah!" Cesar got surprised as he dodged my attack. "At this area?!" He shrieked.

I smiled, "It's scary at first, but, it won't, once you never thought about yourself standing on a tight rope, and the rough waves splashing. Every assassin must remain its balance." I explained.

He, then, calmed himself down, he didn't mind the rough waves, and himself on a tight rope. He attacked.

I dodged, blocked every attack. The fight lasted 30 minutes, but soon....he is able to hit my right thigh.

We got off the tight rope as I smiled at him, "Your next training is later, when the night falls." I said, them we head back to base.

At the base...
Me and Cesar went to the meeting room and saw the others already there. Oh! And Boss is already here too along with Susanoo.

I looked at Freya who is standing next to her other siblings, Cesar ran up to her and stood next to her.

I observed Freya, she seems bothered.
"Okay everyone, so how are Freya's siblings doing as brand new assassins?" Boss asked.

"Fine! Nicolas did very well." Mine said.
"Surprisingly, Tessa is very good at sneaking up on someone" Akame explained.
"I did not even see her coming!" Chelsea added
"Well, At first, I thought Cesar would forfeit, but I was wrong, he has great confidence within him, and he always trusts himself." I complimented.

All I heard is compliments. It's great to tell the truth.

"How about you Freya?" Boss asked Freya.
Freya's mouth opened a bit, "Kennett did very well." She said as she smiled.

As I stared at her, her smile was a bit forced. She doesn't seem happy. Just like what I saw earlier before training.

"Freya?" I called her name.
"Yeah?" She turned.
"Are you okay?" I asked.

She sighed, and then smiled, "I'm fine!" She replied.

Freya' s POV
Honestly, I'm not. I just lied to Yukina.

I'm worried.....

I don't want my siblings to become assassins.