Chapter 1.5: Children of the Damned

Night Raid with its new member Yoru Yukina. Has been helping Night Raid for a month already, Can Yukina survived this kind of life?

Freya's POV
I'm Freya Claire Kole. Both my parents were killed yet no one knows nor have any idea about killer's identity. As the eldest sibling, I promised to my siblings that I'll protect them. Nicolas, Tessa, Kennett, Cesar, Finn and Henrik, I would protect them with all my heart.

My youngest brother, Henrik went out to the woods with our horse Rudnick. I understand why he kept doing that ever since our parents died, but I never knew that is the last time I'll see him.

Rudnick came home alone, I started to worry, I went to the woods and saw Henrik. To my horror, I saw him dead. His body lying on the green grass as his blood scatter all over his body. "First, our mother, Qetsiyah. Then, our father, Giuseppe. Now, Henrik. Who's next on this killers' list?!" I said angrily.

"I swear whoever did this, will rot and wish they would die to end their suffering." I screamed.

In the corner of my eye, a small cabin was there. I went there and peeped through the window quietly. Seeing five men, and a picture of me hanging. "The youngest child, Henrik, eliminated, Henrik's parents, eliminated. Next stop is Freya, the eldest." one of them said. I quickly went home, "So they are the ones who murdered my brother and my parents, they'll pay for sure!" I thought.

Night....
I head out to the woods and went to the cabin. I peeked through the window and saw the killers fast asleep. I went in quietly, and slowly pull out my knife....

But this surprised me....they're fake sleeping?! They grinned. "What do you know.....Freya Claire." They smirked.

The door burst wide open, I turned around and saw three more men carrying my siblings. My eyes widened. Hatred and anger filled my heart, I quickly stabbed and kill the three men whom captured my siblings one by one, I turned and saw the five other men about to attack me.
But they started shivering, shaking, as they fell on the floor, bleeding. By the window, I saw a girl that was just my age.

She approached to me, I saw her holding a microphone. "You killed those three with your bare hands." She said, "My name is Yukina. You must be one of the killers' victim. What's your name?" She asked.
"Freya." I replied.
"Come with me, I'll bring you to our hideout." She said.
"Can I bring my siblings with me?" I asked.
She nod her head, and then we head out along with my siblings.

Ever since that day, I learned how to protect myself.
I became an assassin and a part of Night Raid.

However, I can't help but to feel and wonder, Where is Finn?

A/N: Here it is.
OCs:
Yoru Yukina
Lily
Freya Claire Kole
Nicolas Kole
Cesar Kole
Tessa Kole
Henrick Kole
Kennett Kole
Qetsiyah Ruan Kole
Giuseppe Kole