Chapter 8: We Meet Again

"H-Henrik?" Freya mumbled.

Lubbock stared at the blonde-haired girl, he noticed something strange.

Freya, just stood there.

"What's happening? It's like Freya has been petrified." Lubbock said.
"Right now, she is seeing the one she loved the most in this world. Just so you know, the former user of this teigu did this before to your two friends, Tatsumi and Akame." The man explained as he took one step.

He then laughed deviously, "I know how weak can Freya be once she saw her beloved family or friends. She cannot attack them due to the strong love she has with them." He took another step.

Lubbock balled his hands into fists. "Freya, snap out of it!!" He shouted.

However, Freya did not react.

Freya narrowed her eyes.....

The man then run up to her ready to stab and kill her, "Freya will be dying while gazing at the person she loved the most!" The man shouted.

However, in Freya's eyes, Henrik disappeared, showing Finn instead. Freya prepared her katana, and parried the man's attack causing the right ankle of the man to wound and bleed.

"What? How come?" The man said surprisngly.

"The one I loved has passed away because of you evildoers, but don't forget, my love will remain strong with them--" Freya explained, "even though you are going to show an illusion of all my siblings, I will not hesitate to kill them as my enemies, because I wanted to end their suffering in this world. Instead of blood, the one they'll meet every morning is a bright light! Cause I love them so dearly!" Freya cried.

"Freya..." Lubbock uttered as he gazed at Freya, "All the enemies think she is weak, so did I, however, they misjudged her..........I misjudged her." He mumbled.

The man then attacked at Freya, however, Freya was able to defend herself. She blocked, and dodged every attack.

Until, the man was able to disarm Freya's katana. Freya's katana tossed into the midair and landed on a dark alley.

Freya stood proudly, as the man about to attack her. She was ready to dodge and punch the man, however, Lubbock unexpectedly came infront of her and using his teigu, crosstail, he blocked the attack. The man lose his balance as he sat up.

Freya immediately fetch her katana, then jumped into the midair, above her enemy, "Off with your head!" She mumbled. She then sliced the neck of the man as the man lies down with his neck bleeding badly.

Freya landed proudly. "Just so you know, I'm not weak." She said.

She walked up to Lubbock, "Hey there!" She greeted with a smile. Lubbock run up to her as he hugged him tightly. "You made me worried back there." He said gently. Freya opened her mouth, then smiled, "I never seen that side of yours." She said.

Lubbock then blushed and lets go of the hug, "That is my thoughtful side, just so you know." He said nervously trying to be cool. Freya giggled.

"Let's get this thing back to base." She said as she picked up Spectator, they then head back to base.

As Lubbock and Freya walked back to base, Lubbock can't take his gaze off Freya.

"Lubbock...." Freya called.
"Hm?"
"At first, you think I'm weak, didn't you?" She asked.

Lubbock then broke his gaze. "Kind of. Well.....yeah." he replied, "Freya....I'm--"Lubbock was interrupted. "No need. That is what everyone thinks about me. In people's eyes, they think I'm weak." She explained.

"Freya, I--...."
"Lubbock, my body only stiffens once I saw my loved ones in trouble or my loved ones are my enemies. But, one thing you don't know...." said Freya as she turned to Lubbock, "My loved ones may be enemies, but I'll still protect them and save them. That includes you, Lubbock."said Freya followed by what she just said.

Lubbock's cheeks stained a bit red as he smiled. "If you need me, just call my name and I'll be there." He said.
Freya blushed a bit but soon fade, "Yeah, sure!" She replied.

Back at the base....
"Thank you very much Lubbock and Freya. You are able to retrieve Spectator." Said the Boss.

"No prob!" Freya said as she smirked.
"Anything for you, Najenda." Followed by what Lubbock said.

Boss just smiled at him and Freya.

Leone then speak up, "So how are things going on with you two?" She asked in a teasing tone of her voice.

Freya and Lubbock looked at Leone puzzled. "Oh c'mon! Don't give me those looks!" She said.

Freya and Lubbock thought for a moment, soon, Freya realized what she meant. "Shut up Leone!" She scolded and went to her room. "Oh c'mon Freya! You know what I mean!" She said as she laughs.

Yukina's POV
Come to think of it, Freya has grown. Since now she is a well assassin, it is time for her siblings to become like us.

I looked down at my bare hands, "Don't worry, mom and dad, I will avenge you, especially Lily." I thought in my mind.

As I flashbacked everything what happened before I got here, I knew in this world, someone will die and someone will live.

"Yukina...." Tatsumi called my name.
"Hm?" I turned to him.
"You okay? You're spacing out." He said.
I just smiled at him as I head back to my room.

At my room....
I lied down on my bed as I stare at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes slowly, calming my mind.

I then shoot my eyes open. I get up as I looked outside the window. Since now I owned and used the teigu Heavy Pressure, I can easily detect sound waves, I became more alert than before.

I grabbed Heavy Pressure and my katana, jumped out the window as I landed safely on the ground without a broke bone. I ran to the place where I heard or feel or detect the sound.

There, I saw a red-haired boy holding a katana. He is fighting a high-level danger beast. He wears a casual clothing, clothes that you haven't seen these days.

I pulled out my katana and ran up to the beast as I ran up ahead of the red-haired boy. I quickly assassinated the beast. I looked at my back and saw the boy staring at me. "What are you doing?" He asked. I sighed, "Helping you! Duh?" I said.

He ran up to me as he dragged me behind his back. I turned around as soon as I'm behind him, another danger beast. He swung his katana and scratched the beast. The beast was given five wounds.

I pulled out my teigu and focused at my target which is the beast, "You're done!" I screamed as I placed the microphon before my mouth.

The danger beast groaned in pain, the boy then attack and stabbed the beast, killing it.

The boy stared at me. I stared at him. I got to admit, he is cute. "Thanks." He said, "I'm Karma, Akabane Karma, by the way." He greeted. I smiled at him, "Yukina, Yoru Yukina." I greeted back.

He smiled, "You are good. I hope we will meet again." He said. My heart beat fast, I took a deep breath and let it out, "Me too." I replied. I, then, headed back to base.

For some reason, he seems so familiar, and his name sounds familiar too. I wonder why?

Karma's POV
That girl, named Yukina is really interesting.

For some reason, she looks familiar, reminds me of someone, I just don't recall.

Her glorious long black hair, and light blue sky eyes, she looks very familiar.

"I wonder, when will I see her again." I said to myself as I walked through the forest heading back to my house.

~~~

To see what Karma Akabane looks like search on google: Assassination Classroom Karma Akabane ; Assassination classroom Karma Akabane ep 17