"I told you.... just..... " He wouldn't let me complete.

"Madi.... enough😤I have seen blood beside the pool. Its like someone hit you and they threw you in the pool." He says and I just don't know what to say.

"No.... It's not my blood." I tell him.

"Oh.... Really..... Madi look at me...."

"Ya.... That was not my blood" I tell him.

"Okay.... Then explain what is this...." Saying that he shows a paper😓.

"I found this on terrace." I just don't speak anything.

"Madi..... just look at Peter.... He is really worried he has been crying from the moment he saw you like that he is totally lost😣 and Sasha she is also worried about you and my heart just stopped beating when I saw you like that..... Madi we all love you so much and I know you are going through something..... Tell me Madi I will help you😢." He tells me and I see tears in his eyes.

"Madi.... Just imagine how Ben would react if he gets to know what happened today.... and seriously no one knows what actually is happening. Madi tell me I will help you through that😞 you need not go through it all alone." He tells me holding my hand.

"Madi.... Please." I don't speak anything.

"Fine don't say I will go and show this paper😠 and I will tell what happened today exactly to everyone...."

Tony P.O.V:

"Fine don't say I will go an d show this paper and I will tell what happened today exactly to everyone." I say and when I was about to leave.

"Tony.... Please don't tell them please." I see her crying😭.

She gives me her phone.

I look at it.

"Lucky you, You are still alive great. I am warning you one more time LEAVE BEN !! and don't even dare to utter this to anyone if you even try.... then this time I won't harm you I will harm BEN." I read all the messages😱.

"Madi...... Who is that person😨?" I ask her.

"I don't know." She just cries.

"Madi.... We have to make a complaint to the cops 👮‍♀️about this." I tell her.

"NO.... No.... I can't I can't do that.... I can't put anyone's life at risk." She tells me.

"Will you leave...." She doesn't let me complete.

"No...😣 I would never do that..." She tells me.

"Madi.... I won't let anything happen to you trust me. I would not leave you even for a second." I tell her.

"Tony.... You need not do this. I don't want you...." I cut her.

"Madi.... enough😡..... " I shout.

"Thank you.... Tony." She cries.

"Madi.... I promise everything will be fine😢." I tell her holding her hands.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I reach Boston. I just can't wait to see Madi😍.

I know I just saw her this morning but I feel it's been a very long time. I reach her house. I ring the bell.

Sasha opens the door.

"Hey......" She greets me.

"Did you all sleep?" I ask her.

"No...."

"Sasha..... Is everything alright😕?" I ask her. I find something is weird.

"Ya.... everything is fine?" She tells me.

I see Peter.

"Hi.... Peter..!!" I smile at him. He doesn't even look at me.

"Peter...."I try to call him.

"Ben, just go freshen up." Sasha comes and tells me. I see Madi coming down from stairs.

"Ben....!!" She comes and hugs me.

Oh.... God... I missed her so much.

"How was your day?" She asks me. I just keep looking at her eyes and I feel something is wrong.

"It was great🙂." I tell her.

"How was your day?" I ask her and before she can answer peter just gets up from the couch and walks away.

"Peter....." Madi calls him. He doesn't look at her he just walks away.

"Madi.... Tell me what happened.... Something is wrong😢." I ask her.

"Nothing...." She says.

"Madi.... There is definitely something..." I ask her.

"She wouldn't tell you..." Peter tells me.

"What happened😟..?" I ask him.

"Peter...." Madi tries to stop him.

Peter tells me everything. Madi just stays silent. I just don't speak anything😢. It's just so hard to imagine her like that.

"Ben.... I am fine now.... I promise it's an accident and now I am absolutely fine." She tells me holding my hand.

"Madi😣....." I don't know what to say I just hug her.

"I really sorry. I promise I will never leave you even for a second😭." I tell her having tears in my eyes.

Madison P.O.V:

After we all have dinner. Ben, Tony and Blake leave to their house. After everyone sleeps 😴 I go to Peter's room. I see him sitting on his bed holding his head.

"Peter😢." I hold his hand.

"Madi... just go... don't you ever talk to me. Just leave....." I see him cry😭. In my entire life I have never seen him cry like this.

"Peter, please don't cry. Please I can't look at you like this😢." I have tears in my eyes now.

He hugs me.

"Madi.... You have no idea what I must have felt when I saw you like that.... I was dead for few minutes😔." He cries.

"Peter, I won't go anywhere leaving you. Peter..... Look at me." I hold his face.

He looks at me.

"Look I am fine and I am beside you and I will always be and nothing in this entire universe can ever separate us. I promise😢....." I tell him.

"Promise really....." He asks me giving his hand. 

"PROMISE.... NOTHING..." I tell holding his hand.

He sleeps after sometime. I just look at him. I keep rubbing his hair.

I feel so happy looking at him. I have such a beautiful person in my life who loves ♥️ me who cares for me endlessly.

Our relation has no name it's just so beautiful💕 and pure.

He is my Best friend.... My love..... My brother..... My everything💖.

"Goodnight my Peter Pan your Tinkerbell will always be there with you forever❤️."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,
Amicable Rose 🌹