「ρ·1」

The rain has still not stopped since last night. Even though the rain didn't want to stop yet, it doesn't mean for a young girl to still in the blanket.

Sohye gets out of her bathroom after done took a shower and done wearing a school uniform nicely. She then tidies up her bed and grabbed her school bag before going downstairs.

"Morning my dear~" Sohye who is already taking a seat at the dining table got a morning kiss on her cheek from her mom. She smiles brightly as taking a plate that fills up with macaroni cheese.

•sohye's pov•

I am about to feed a cheese macaroni in my mouth but I feel something visit my cheek like a bug. I turn my head around and see my eldest brother, Jaehwan already grinned as made a stupid face.

I wipe the impression of his kiss and continue eating my favorite food. He loves to kiss me only in the morning. He should find someone so that he can kiss her as much as he wants.

"Sohye-ah~ since today is your last day-school-before-big-exam lemme sent you to school," Jaehwan said with macaroni full in his mouth.

"Are you talking ?" I said started to tease him.

"No. I'm not." He said as keep eating.

"Ah~ maybe Annabelle," I said smirking hopefully will win this debate.

"You want me to drop you at school or not?" He said this time a bit serious. Tch~ I'm not scared anymore.

"Yes," I said as finishing my macaroni.

Woojin's pov

I went downstairs and that time my maid call me to take breakfast but I just went out ignoring the maid who keeps calling me.

Mom and dad like usually will be left home without informing me. He doesn't even care about me, why do I care about it?

I take out my key and unlock the car. I entered the car and start the engine. Rain just stops at the right time. I drive out from the gate as the gate opens it by itself.

At school,

"Woojin-ah~"

I got greeted by a familiar voice. I turn my face and see my girlfriend, Rena just hugging me from the back. I flash a bright smile and pull her waist beside me.

I am Kingka in this school besides my other friends, Park Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung who are famous as fuck and I am 3 at ranking among my friends.

I choose her to be my girlfriend because I just hate girls gathering around me. Only she could bear my behavior but one thing she can bear with, she can't even heal my big scar in my heart.

We just dated for half a year and no one dares to ruin our relationship but so funny Jihoon and Jinyoung don't like her.

"Woojin-ah~ I'm talking to you, right now~" Rena stomped his foot to show her protest. I look at her flash a sweet smile.

"Sorry dear~ I'm just worried about my exam-" I tight my hugging around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Stop thinking about me then." She uses it again. I take a deep breath and look at her. I didn't like to persuade people who are sulking so fortunately, Jihoon and Jinyoung come by.

I wave to them and run towards them. Before I go, I kiss her on the lips for about a second and run to them.

+

•author's pov•

Sohye who is watching a dramatic moment in front of her with a disgusting scene makes her want to vomit.

It's Woojin and Rena. Honestly, they are not suited together. Rena uses to be a model since her mother is a model too. So, yeah.. the model is tall right.

Sohye walk passes them without they notice and at that time she meets up with two popular guys, Jihoon, and Jinyoung.

"Sohye---"

She stops as looks at them. She becomes closer secretly since Jihoon was caught putting a letter in Yoojung's locker while Jinyoung put a letter in kyulkyung's, locker. Both of them is my best friend. So, lucky they have a crush which is kingka boy.

From that day she has been a secret spy for them. Jihoon and Jinyoung are not arrogant as she expected but not for Woojin. He is known as a king of ignorance. How could they be a friend?

"We will revise my home and sleepover at my home." She said gives them full detail.

They thanks her and walked away. Jinyoung is Sohye's neighbor but they didn't face each other since he is damn quiet and make her though negatively about him.

sohye's pov

In class, before the exam starts about 20 minutes, Yoojung and Kyulkyung and I do some revision. Maybe not. We end up with gossip.

"Honestly, I didn't like Rena with Woojin. Rena is--" I shushed Yoojung as placing my pencil on her mouth when Rena came to our class.

"What the hell she is doing here?" Kyulkyung said with an unsatisfied voice.

We watched Rena who is talking with the teacher until she gets off from the class. We look at each other.

"Did you think what I think now?" Both of us said it simultaneously.

"Class, revision time is ended. Close the book and we may start now." Mr. Lee said with a high tone make all students start to find their place.

What makes me frustrated is I sit behind this fuck boy, Woojin. Behind me is Hwiyoung, the monitor class.

Times fly faster, all of the pupils get off the class after the monitor has already collected all the paper. I didn't interested to go rest instead of revising the next paper.

That fuck boy, Woojin does the same thing. He turns his body and which makes our eyes connected. I quickly run my eyes away and pretend to find a pencil in my pencil box.

"Yeah, did you want to try something on me?" He starts the conversation with a weird question. He said with an arrogant tone.

I wiped my face. What earth is he live? Who wants to try him? I look around and look at him back.

"What did you look for? " he asks with a stern voice.

"I looking for some plastic. I can't hold up my vomit anymore. Dude,  listen up. I rather die than try something on you." I said as showing him middle fingers up.

I don't care who is because I am wealthy than him. I smirk and continue to focus on my books. Fortunately, Yoojung and Kyulkyung come at the right time.

"Today is your day, Kim Sohye." He said before turning his body back to face the book he read.

He is such a brat. He is so strange. I can't even imagine if one day he is married especially with his girlfriend. I hold up my laugh as already imagine something funny.

I wonder do they can be happy? Let's watch it with me. Sohye smirk quietly.

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽
This is my first story of Wanna One and IOI. I hope you guys like it. Can we be a friend? I feel lonely. But glad -pettybae such a nice one ^_^ glad to know u, dear 😘