Part 27 Show time

Narrator POV

Aish! Oppa, you scared me!

JiEun screamed, punched Seung Hyun's stomach and pushed him hard, causing him to lose his balance and fall onto the bed.

What's wrong? I just needed to taste your lips...

Seung Hyun said, sounding as innocent as a child. JiEun stuck out a tongue and faked a gag like she was about to throw up. She faked a cough before stomping off to the bathroom. 

How is she so cute...

Seung Hyun mumbled and stood up. He stretched for a while before heading to his luggage to find some clothes. He remembered packing a few sets of normal clothes. His luggage was rather empty so he easily found a pair of jeans and a slightly oversized hoddie that he used to wear when he was younger. He didn't want to throw them away since they didn't look too old.

Seung Hyun got changed while JiEun went to get washed up. Once they were done, they switched over and JiEun got changed while Seung Hyun used the bathroom. He didn't bother taking a bath since there would be plenty of time to do so before the actual show. There were bathrooms with showers backstage anyways. He guessed JiEun didn't know about it since most artists would rather take a shower backstage than in their hotel rooms.

The two skipped breakfast and headed down to the pick-up area where the two separate vans would take the girls and BIGBANG. They used the same method of going down the elevator at different times although they knew they were pretty much screwed since the big mouthed Kwon JiYong found out about them. Well, at least they could try hiding the fact that they slept in the same room and on the same bed.

Seung Hyun decided to go down first this time. They weren't late or anything so Seung Hyun just headed over to the van and sat in as he waited for the other members. Taeyang was already in the van so just three more members and the girls.

Back in the hotel

The elevator came to a stop at the second floor. JiEun prayed hard that whoever was the one entering would not be any of the girls.

Oh, JiEun ah.

Shit.

JiEun looked up and smiled weakly at her unnie.

Good morning.

She said and moved to the back to let Jessie in.

Where were you last night? I waited for you but you didn't come to the room.

Then it hit JiEun that she just left for Seung Hyun's room without even saying anything. She didn't even leave a note behind saying that she would be out or anything like that.

Oh... I was... Umm... At my friend's place. Yeah. I have a friend that stays somewhere near here.

JiEun thought of the best excuse she could come up with and blurted it out. To her relief Jessie kind of believed what she said.

So your friend is Japanese? Ooo... That's so cool!

JiEun just smiled and nodded as Jessie shot a whole bunch of questions at her.

Once the other members and girls arrived, the two vans left for the arena.

Arena
9:00am

Ok everyone listen up!

JiYong shouted into the mic. Yes, he shouted into a mic and a mic makes your voice louder so nobody really knew why he had to shout.

We still have about three hours till our final rehearsal ends. Then we have a four hour break. So once we wrap up the rehearsal, I need everyone to make sure that the audience seating area is clear and everything else is to be brought backstage. We don't want any props or belongings lying around on the seats.